Sunday, August 23, 2020

7 Day Split Challenge //// Day 7

 We are here, it's day 7 last day...... now is the time to see how far we have come .....


Well this has been fun. Also a lot of work, but I think it has payed off. 

Be sure to check out the other days: day 6 , day 5 , day 4day 3day 2 , DAY 1

My splits:

Not all the way, I'll get there. 


Tip for the day.

Try some stretches with your leg up against something. It may put your leg in the right position to help with flexibility. Remember be careful , and be easy on yourself sometimes taking a day off may help too. Some days might not be so great, but you'll get there. I believe you can! 

+I've got my tips on my Instagram also. @rahwrite 

Trying new stretches may help a lot. 

Just remember this isn't the end, there are more to achieve, being able to do the splits is just the beginning to larger crazier feats and we can do them one day at a time. 

Thanks for joining!

+also I'm going to have an extra post sometime this week, than I'm back to just posting on Sunday. See you there!!! 

Did you make any progress?

Did you have fun?

Tell me bellow!!!! Love to see your final pic! Just remember to keep stretching. 


10 comments:

  1. Great job! Keep it up! :D

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to give credit where credit is due, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to comment here, but thanks for hosting! I didn't have as much time as I would've preferred, but it felt good to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you are welcome! ;D Glad you did it and enjoyed doing the challenge!

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...