Tuesday, August 18, 2020

7 Day Split Challenge //// Day 3

 Day three is here!!

If you haven't joined yet, get too it. It's going to be fun. 


Are you sore yet? Be sure to check out the tip from day 2 tip.... 

Today I'm going to talk about My favorite stretches. 


Try to pull your leg into you and away can help with hamstring stretching.


This is a great hip stretch

Another great hip stretch. 

Hamstring stretch that I like to do. 

My splits today...

Bit sore on this side. Just going to keep going though. 

Video to help with all flexibility.  





How is your progress? 
What is your favorite stretch?  
Tell me bellow. Be sure to give me a link if you are doing the challenge!!! 



1 comment:

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...