Wednesday, August 19, 2020

7 Day Split Challenge /// Day 4

 YAYA WE ARe so half way there! 

My splits today. Check out day 3 tip


One side split is always going to be better than the other side. 



Tip for the day: warm up

So what is our tip today? 

We are talking about some warm up movement to get you all warmed and ready to do the splits, it's very important to be warm before you stretch. Make sure you are warming up your legs, which is what is stretching. You don't want to do your splits cold even if you have them and are good at them. A few videos I like to do to warm up.🠟🠟🠟🠟🠟🠟



What is your favorite way to warm up?
DO you have any questions?
Tell me bellow!!! Please join at any time and start at day one . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...