Monday, July 31, 2023

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer. 



It's been a very rainy year which is so great. I have been enjoing it. 

Been riding a lot. I don't have any pictures becouse it's I'm running out of space on google photos. 




Fair is almost here. I'm entering some of my sewing projects. 


School will be stating August 14. So I will be going back to work. I'm working with 5th graders. I know a lot of them, so it should be good. I have a lot of things planned, and it's going to be lots of fun. It still feels had to go back. But, I'm not dreading it so much like I have done before. I like this school a lot. 


Going to a wedding August 12, Maybe I will updade you guys. I'm sewing a dress for the wedding. Hope it is done in time. It was really stressing me out today.



Been trying to study up on the flight written. This might be one of th hardest things I've done. Photo above, is home from the air. 



I've been reading a lot this year. I think I have read more than 30 books now. Might to a post on that sometime. I'm on goodreads if you want to keep up. 



For He is faithful and just, and will forgive your sins and cleanse you from all unrighteousness 

Let me know what you want me to write about. 

Blessing 

Rakayle a story detective.... 


2 comments:

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...