Friday, August 21, 2020

7 Split Challenge /// Day 6

almost done!!! Give your self a pat on the back if you have made it to day 6.



My split progress,



TIP to of the day.... 


I want to talk about different types of equipment you can use to get you closer to your splits. 


LuxFit Foam Roller, Speckled Foam Rollers for Muscles '3 Year Warranty' with Free Online Instructional Video Extra Firm High Density for Physical

First is a foam roller if you have seen my day 2 tip I talk about how to use it. Its great to use to roll out those quads and hamstrings that are tight. 


Gaiam Foam Yoga Block 4 Inch Purple

Next a yoga block this can help with getting down to the splits or using it to prop your foot up if your going for an oversplit. I don't have one so I haven't used one but I think they would be good. 

Leg Resistance Exercise Bands Full 5 Piece Set

Also a flex band can be a great to add. You can use it to pull your leg toward you if you can't reach you leg yet. There are tons of uses, I use mine for strength training. 

+++++

I'm taking a day off on Saturday, but I'll see you Sunday for the final day. 


Do you use any equipment for your split work?

How has your progress been going?

Tell me bellow! I'd love to see pictures of your progress. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...