Thursday, August 20, 2020

7 Day Split Challenge ///// day 5

 Here we are at day 5. 

Hope you've bee stretching everyday. It's time to get those splits. 

My splits today.


Its getting so close πŸ ‰πŸ ‰πŸ ‰πŸ ‰πŸ ‰πŸ ‰πŸ ‰πŸ ‰πŸ ‰ I'm hyped. 


Today I wanted to talk about Motivation, sticking to a routine and so we can accomplish what we want to accomplish. Think long term, go for the big stuff, but also have smaller goals to keep you going. 

So for my big goal is not to stop or the side or middle split but try for an over split and leg holds and all that good stiff. For working up, I've been working on getting my hands to the floor when I bend over (accomplished) also getting more flexible in the stretches I like to do. It all leads up. 

I also like to have a calendar chart that I've made, and check things off every day that I do my workouts and stretches.

 

I find checking things off super motivating, also small rewards help too. LOL :D The crazy thing is this challenge is happening at a year (August 11th) of me working on the splits. I'm so happy I can keep doing this. 

What do you to keep motivated? 

How are you liking the challenge?

Tell me bellow!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, great job!! That's about the point I got to, probably about a year ago, before I stopped stretching. #oops xD (And I'm less flexible in my right leg, too!) I just started back to stretching again, and I'm really hoping to stick with it this time because it feels so good when you make progress! Keep it up! You've got this!

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! Oh boy, can't stop... Cool! I think it is my hamstring that is way tighter on my right. Glad you back to it, keep it up! It's a worth it! ;D

      Delete
  2. Looking good! I would do more of a consistent workout/stretching routine, but my work makes that a bit difficult right now. I do try to stretch a little every day and workout four times a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah sometimes work can mess things up. That's what you have to if that's what works! ;) Hope you can get more time to stretch.

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...