Monday, August 17, 2020

7 Day Split Challenge //// Day 2

 Okay day 2, are you ready??????? Yes you are! 

My split today. 


Hope your here for day 2. Please check out yesterday's tip if you haven't gotten that tip yet. 


Tip of the day another good thing to do before or after you stretch is roll out your legs. Here are some pictures.


Make sure you get that quad rolled out.  


Get that hamstring and you can also do the calf if you want. That would just be for your calf if it's tight from other things. 

Also get the side of you leg and the hip. 

 I use a large pvc pipe, (cuz I'm cheep) but you can find one on Amazon or Walmart for around $10. You can also use a tennis ball, its great anyway for you calves and small spots. I have more in my Instagram story but I will link another video to help you. 🠟🠟🠟🠟🠟🠟




How has the Challenge been going for you?

If you haven't joined yet, Please do so!

Tell me bellow. Give me a link if you are doing it on you blog. 


4 comments:

  1. this would be fun to do but i can already do a split ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well that's great that you can do the splits, you could always work on something you want to improve on. ;)

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...