Sunday, August 16, 2020

7 Day Split Challenge (DAY 1)


Yes it is happening. 


Okay here are some ways for you to do it with me. Post you post when you start you can start when ever you want and end at seven day when you get there. There will be one day you can take off. I'm starting on Sunday and ending on Sunday but you can start on Monday and end on Monday. However you want. Just post on Instagram or you blog at lest on the first and last day. 

I'm going to be post everyday Help me  at lest on Instagram with tips. I'll try to have everything on the blog and post my slits everyday. I'll have some tips each day, but if you want a video I can recommend some or you can come over to Instagram and I'll have some stories and tips. I always do my worm up at 10 or 11 AM mountain time. Than I do my stretches. On Insta it will be close to 11 or 12 am and the blog sometime later. You can post when ever your normal time is, but is you want to do it the same time is me that's fine too. 


Day one splits.....




Also a great tip don't pop you hip out down in the split. Keep everything in line. 


My tip 

These are the main stretches for a split, Make sure you stretch at least 30 seconds each side 

Hip 

Quad
Always work to get the leg lower and closer to the ground 

Hamstrings
 

make sure your hip is in line and you don't stretch it out of alignment. sometimes I go back and forth threw these stretches before going down to the split however far that is. These are the last stretches I do but the main ones for splits. Stay tuned for tip 2 tomorrow.  
 This is a great video that should help 🠟🠟🠟🠟🠟


Have you started the challenge?
Do you have any questions?
Put a link to your blog or Instagram of your challenge progress. And ask any questions you have bellow. 

4 comments:

  1. Yesterday was my first day (forgot to comment!) and I think this will be early good for me! Right now my half splits are the same as my splits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, well I'm glad you started!!!!! I do hope this will help you get closer to your splits. That's great, my middle splits isn't the best.

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...