Sunday, July 5, 2020

Glitter and Gold /// Songs On Repeat

I've been listening to lots of songs, half because of my new story, been trying to find songs that work with the story, and cuz I like to listen to songs while I'm writing.


Okay listen away...


Glitter and Gold ----- Barns Courtney 
Fun song that reminds me of one of my older books.

My Lighthouse ---- Rend Collective 

This song is just fun.

Don't Bring That Trouble ---- Needtobreathe 

We all love stories with some trouble???

Trouble ---- Avicii 

More trouble....... This song is good though. 

House of Gold --- Twenty One Pilots 

It has a good tune. Don't like much from this band.

......
Short post I know, but I've been really busy.

What songs are you listening to?
Do like to listen to music while writing?
Tell me below!!!

8 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes to listening to music while writing! :) I have a "Favorites" playlist I often use that includes songs from Casting Crowns, The Afters, Sanctus Real, and others. =)

    Ellen
    musingsbyellen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some good songs to get the writing flowing is always good. ;)
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I love the song My Lighthouse! Twenty one pilots is my favorite band and House of Gold is such a good song! Lately I've been listening to more soundtracks while writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good song! Nice! I too have been listening to more songs while writing.

      Delete
  3. Great songs! Glitter and Gold is a favorite of mine too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are ;). I've got that song in my head, it's a good one.

      Delete
  4. These are all awesome! I especially love House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots!

    www.melodypersonetteauthor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...