Sunday, July 28, 2019

July Inevstigation

How can this be the end of July? I am loving summer! It has been a great month with lots of fun stuff.


I took most of the month off of blogging, as you probably know, so lets get into what I was doing.



Me and my horse Rhubarb. I took him through the 4th of July parade.

My sister and cousin rode, while I walked. This was Rhubarbs first parade. He did pretty good.


Brothers drove the mini bike, looking like army men.


Had some fire works. I love taking firework pictures.


Fourth of July is always fun.


Been working with my puppy Nala. She is scared of new people, so I have been doing a lot of training. Also taking her to 4th dog meetings so she can get use to new places and dogs.


Pretty fields. I look these while doing pipeline.


The colors are so summery. 


I didn't read a single book this month. I tried. I started a few but did not get any finished. I've been extremely busy.


Still working on the 100 for 100. Writing, writing, I'm making it. 


My sister got a puppy. We have both been training Nala, but she wanted a golden doodle, so she got one. His name is Whip. We also figured it would be good for Nala, to have another dog around.


Nice days at the park.


Been working on lots a 4th projects. Some stuff does not get done until the last minuet.... So I've got pictures put together, two posters, three knitted items, a dog toy. I'm taking my historical outfit to the fair. Also been sewing a corset.


Been riding some, but my young horse Rhubarb got hurt so I've been bandaging him up and trying to get him all better for fair. The horse show is on Monday the 29th. It is so close.

I might be posting on the 1st, but that is in the middle of fair, so if I don't post you know why. I will be doing a special post on how the fair was, sometime after it is over.

Have a great day!
How has your month been?
Ever been to a fair?
Tell me below!

13 comments:

  1. Those fireworks are beautiful!
    Your sister's puppy is so cute.
    And I'm going to a fair next month. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!
      He is and he is so spoiled. :)
      Fair is so exciting!

      Delete
  2. My siblings are hoping to go to fair, too.
    So glad you're able to keep writing in this busy time!!!! I still need to write today ... I'm always lazy on weekends.

    (I've been trying to read your blog, but for some reason my security block hasn't been letting me? I just went past it anyways because I think you're blog is safe ;0)

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun! Are they still doing 4h?
      I am glad too. Yep. I got my words wrote at 10 last night.

      Oh, I don't know why. It should be. :?

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a really good month! I love watching fireworks! Aww, and those puppies are adorable! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Me too, I love the big fireworks that go of in the sky!
      Yes, I love them so much. ;)

      Delete
  4. Time is passing TOO FAST and I can't believe it's nearly August! Sounds like you had a good month :) Great photos! Nala and Whip are sooo cute! <3
    To be honest, I haven't done many super exciting things in July but I still liked it. The weather in the beginning of the month was bad and cold, but for two weeks it's so beautiful: hot and sunny, and I love that!
    Have an amazing August! :D
    -Ann
    https://love-english-by-ann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know Ann, August is so close! I did enjoy most of the month ;). Thanks! Puppies are so cute and fun!
      Oh, that is good! We have had a cool July with some hot days. Yes summer is AWESOME!
      Thanks so much girl! :D

      Delete
  5. The fireworks look amazing! Glad you had a good month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love taking firework pictures! Thanks Skye!

      Delete
  6. Those fireworks pictures are amazing!

    I hope you have an amazing August, Rakayle! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      You have great August as well, Nicole! <3

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...