Sunday, July 12, 2020

Questions Your Afraid too Ask //// Hiatus

Hello fellow humans! yes as you know I'm asking for your questions.



Of what you may ask?

Well ask me about horse training

ask me about writing

ask me questions your too afraid to ask

have fun of course I have a form if you want to ask that way (which is anonymous) or you can ask in the comments.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScu3lzZEe_sp0ELiw2E0yogiV4NnxuvWVnSUl9Tnn6Rs0Mi-Q/viewform

I'll be answering them in future posts.

And yes I will be taking a hiatus for a week or so. Not sure how long.  I just haven't had the energy to get a nice big post up. I feel like I don't have time to edit my posts properly. I may be doing some stuff on instagram so you can find me there @rahwrite

Have an awesome day!!!

What are you too afraid to ask?
Let's get real!  
Tell me below!

5 comments:

  1. I love that questions your too afraid to ask.
    Sadly I can't think of anything. What is your writing process like?
    What is your favorite thing to write?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I though it would be fun.
      Thanks for your questions!

      Delete
  2. What is the best red herring in a mystery that you've read?
    What is a book you wish would be made into a movie? Who would you cast?
    What is the easiest way to train horses?

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...