Sunday, June 28, 2020

June Investigation 2020

The month is over. It was a really good month, so much has happened.



It's been getting warmer and not much rain....


I started the 100 for 100 Go Teen Writers summer challenge. It's been going good. I've gotten around 5k written so far.  Here is a bit of what my story is all about.


I'm still reading Ben-Hur 😅 I want to finish it. I suppose I did read the book of Psalms. The whole book; so that takes some reading time as well.


Everything has been busy with riding and getting ready for fair, which I hope will still happen.


Nala^ Me and Nala have been working on some obstacle course stuff. She really loves to learn new things. 


Went to a branding. It was very cool. A lot different then our branding.


 Yeah I learned how to wrangle a calf, though I just took some pictures first.


Also got to see a friend's goats. 


Went to town and took some pictures with this cool plane. That's Dad^...  For my sister's grad photos mostly.


Me sister. She got done with school this month. 


 On Father's Day we got to ride in this coach that has been going across the state of Montana.


It was supper cool and such a neat experience.  Another thing to mark off the list. LOL


Me with the plane too. It's a biplane bty. I love the cool Reto setting on my camera 


How was your month? 
Been doing any writing?
Tell me bellow!

10 comments:

  1. Your dog is so cute! And that's so cool you got to ride on a coach. :D I haven't been doing much writing lately, but I'm planning to do Camp NaNo so hopefully that'll change!

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a cute thing. It was! Yes, it's always good to have something to get one back to writng. ;D

      Delete
  2. Hello!
    Nice you had a good month! Lovely photos - the animals and your Nala are too cute, haha! <3
    My June was busy buuuut finally I've started my summer holidays and I'm so happy! Online learning because of the pandemics was really tiring but I'm done with in at the moment and I can take a breath and relax ;D
    I wish you a beautiful July full of great experiences! <3
    Ann xx
    https://love-english-by-ann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann!
      Thanks! <3
      Oh that's good! Being able to relax is always nice.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Riding in those coaches is so fun! That plane is awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun!!! It is a cool plane. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. So many fun pictures! It looks like there was a lot of cool stuff going on this month, the plane is so cool and riding in a coach like that sounds so fun!

    www.melodypersonetteauthor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! It was a good month, and it was very fun to ride the coach. Thanks for reading!!

      Delete
  5. So cool you got to ride in the coach! Love all the horse pictures too.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...