Sunday, June 7, 2020

My Progress in the Splits /// Update

I've been working a long time toward achieving my splits. It can be done. I wanted to do a post about this to give you, who want to get the splits, hope.  Getting so close is a huge for me. Just seeing the progress, may mean more to me that anyone else but, I want ya to see my progress.



Life's crazy, live crazier.....


One side it better than the other.... IT will always be this way.

Sometime in march.. I have no idea if theses pictures are in order.... close enough.
This one⇩Is slightly resent Here I'm showing what not to do; don't pop out your hip it may get you a little farther, but its not correct.


The correct way (bellow)

Remember to be warm when you stretch. Here are my other posts about that, workouts you can to to get warm /// hot; come on it makes it easier, my first post also there are some great stretches. 


Struggles ⇧

Getting closer on both sides.

I see that slight hip pop^. (Tip: taking some photos or videos might help you see what your doing wrong.)

Better. No hip out, which looks better, don't you think?
and better

It's hard ya'll, but we can do it.


I'm getting closer. But I'm not there yet.


Some days I fell so close and some days I fell so far away.

I will be doing some more updates on my instagram, but I wont stop with this series here. 

I'm not all the way down yet. But I'm not quitting. 
Are you working toward getting the splits?
How far are you along?
Tell me bellow! Let me know if you want any other tips I will be happy to help.

8 comments:

  1. Good work! You're getting there! I'm still so far away, but I haven't been working on it lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yep. ;) I've been working everyday. You can do it, keep working as much as you can.

      Delete
  2. I've been working on my splits for a while and I'm pretty much on the floor on one side and almost on the floor on the other. Great job on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! One side is always harder. Thanks Rachel!

      Delete
  3. Wow, you've done a great job, and are almost there. I practice every day, but haven't gotten very far yet. I used to be able to do the splits but, well, life happened I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I know, sometimes it feels like as if I'm not getting better. It's taken me months of stretching everyday to get this far. You can do it!

      Delete
  4. That's impressive! I might start working towards this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Skye! It takes time and discipline but it's so worth it.

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...