Sunday, February 2, 2020

Beginning My Journey to the Splits

Hello! Today I wanted to talk about one of the my goals for this year. Doing the spits.


I've always wanted to do the splits. I'm not very flexible and I have a hard time sticking to it. But I am really going to try hard this year. I just want to say if you are out there and haven't got your splits yet, it's ok, you will get there. It may take a year or so, but keep going.

Sometime in August I decided I was going to start up again with trying to get the splits. So yes I have been working on it some. But had a set back when I got sick.


This year I really want to get the splits. Here is my split so far.
 Do make sure your warm when you stretch, I find it helps a lot; also it's safer. 

Here are some videos that I find helpful for overall flexibility mostly splits though.


I love this stretching routine! I do a lot of her stretches everyday.




Enjoy ;)

I do hope, if you really want to get the splits, you will take the journey with me. I will be updating my progress once in a while.

Have you tried to get the splits?
How far are you along?
tell me below!

11 comments:

  1. You’ve got this! I admire your determination to do the splits - you’ve got this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that was an extremely repetitive comment. XD *facepalm*

      Delete
    2. Haha! Well thanks Nicole :)! Your awesome. XD

      Delete
  2. I was SO close to doing the splits a few years ago -- so close.
    And then I quit.
    *Face palm*
    You've got this, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I would really like to be able to do this, too, but I haven't started trying yet. These videos will be helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope the videos help! You will have to tell me your progress once you start. :)

      Delete
  4. Hey, you got this!! A little practice every day can go a long way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julian! I know it does, just got to keep going. :D

      Delete
  5. I love how we have similar goals! I've been working on mine for a long time, and even though I'm flexible it's hard. Good luck and may we bkth achieve soon!

    MB> keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB> thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when others have similar goals! It is really hard. Yes I hope we both get out splits soon! ;)

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...