Sunday, May 3, 2020

My Favorite Youtubers (Workouts)

Hi everyone, today I wanted to do a post on my favorite youtubers for exercising. ( I always do a workouts at home, and I find all of these videos fun and helpful. Also as you will see I really like dancing and ballet centered videos.



Kathryn Morgan


I love all her videos even the ones that are not workouts or ballet classes. The Workout above is one of my all time favorites, though she just let out a new barre that I really love.


She has some great split stretches that I literally do every day. In my split post I have some of her videos on that. 

Coach Kel


Coach Kel's workouts are great, really challenging, some of them repeat more than I would like, but most of them are awesome.


 These two videos are really good ones that I like to do. 

Mad Fit


I really like her ab workouts. I don't always do her workouts, but they are easy to follow along.


I really like how here workouts are set up.

Lazy Dancer Tips


I do about every new workout or barre she has, she has a great variety and they are always great. If I want to do an easy day she has a short workout to do. She has long ones as well, sometimes I do two.


Lately I have been doing about an hour barre or workout than stretch. I don't always do a workout from these youtubers, though these are my favorite, I like to try new a barre and stuff. Let me know if you want to more about that. 

*****Tomorrow I am doing a extra post. So don't forget to check that out. ****

Are there are any workout videos you like?
Have you tried any of these? 
Tell me bellow!!! And ask me any questions you have.

4 comments:

  1. I’ll definitely check these out!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to tell me what you think of them once you try them out! :D

      Delete
  2. I've been working out too. Chloe Ting's videos are the ones I've been doing. I should check these out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I haven't heard of Chloe Ting, I will have to check them out. They are great workouts. ;)

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...