Sunday, June 14, 2020

Awesome Blogger Award Tag

I got tag for today I was tagged in May, and here I am getting to it.



thanks Emily!
THE RULES:

1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward.
3. Answer the questions you were asked.
4. Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nominations.
5. Give them 10 new questions to answer.



1. What's your earliest memory?
Not sure a few early memories are kinda jumbled together and I don't know which one is first. But one of them is when me and my sister were siding down our porch ramp with our black winter sled. In the summer. 

2. If you had to choose one of your top 3 favorite books to never read again, which one would it be?

I don't always reread books but there are a few that I've reread a few times. I guess I would pick The Code of Silence by Tim Shoemaker 

3. Who's your favorite superhero?

I like Batman and Iron man. Of course Wolfgang from Blank Mastermind is one of my favorite. 

4. Would you rather live in the mountains or by the ocean?

Both are cool, I think the beach, by the ocean. 

5. How many fictional characters can you think of who share your first name?

HAhhaa, none. Let me know if you've ever seen my name in a book. ;)

6. Cake is 10x better with sprinkles: yes or no?

I like cake with sprinkles not sure if its better, but yes... its good. 

7. What one color would you associate with your personal aesthetic?

um, I'm not sure here is my pinterest board about me. I think brownish yellow is one of them....

8. Have you ever physically thrown a book because #emotions?

Um,, I don't think I have... 

9. If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be?

Uh, well this new character to this new story I've started. I would love to bring her to life. She is so cool.(keep a lookout for a post about it). Otherwise I think Charlie West from The Homelanders. It would be cool to bring him to life. 

10. What was your favorite drink as a child?

Most likely milk. 

I tag 
MovieCritic@ http://moviesmeetmatch.blogspot.com/
Faith @ http://fireflysstoryspace.blogspot.com/
Kara @ https://thebeautifullybrokenlifeblog.wordpress.com/
Loren @ https://plaidandsugar.blogspot.com/
Skye @ https://inkcalamities.blogspot.com/

The new questions
1. Next read?
2. One color that you would associate with your personal aesthetic?
3. Worst read this year?
4. How would you describe your style?
5. Favorite quote right now?
6. What is one book you own that you don't like?
7. Greatest summer time movie?
8. Winter writing or summer writing?
9. Have you ever lost a library book?
10. What do you like to do to stay active?

What is one of your personal aesthetic colors? 
Do you enjoy tags?
tell me bellow!!

6 comments:

  1. Fun tag! Colors I’m drawn to are forest green, sky blue, and sunflower yellow! (Also, been a fan of burgundy too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love forest green and sun flower yellow too!

      Delete
  2. I loved your answer of either living on a mountain or the ocean 😆. Tags are a fun way to learn more about the person behind the blog. My aesthetic colors would be light pink-white, aqua-green and dark green. Thank you so much for the tag, Rakayle!

    Loren | plaidandsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! 😉. I know, tags are fun! Greens are great colors. Your welcome! Can't wait to see your answers.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the tag! Batman and Ironman are some of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...