Sunday, May 31, 2020

May 2020 Investigation

Another month has past.


It has been a full month. A very good month, I got a lot done that I am quite happy about. 


 Had my brother's party on the second. It was a star was party. Who would guess?


 I made him a robe. I finished just it before his party.


The weather had been getting nicer. Flowers are popping up.


Been riding horses when it isn't raining. Did assessments and went to a horse clinic; I learned quiet a bit, it went all day, I got sun burned and was sore after, but I was happy I got to go.


Been flying and working my pipeline job. ^ got to fly this cool airplane.


Solo keeps changing his color he is shedding of the extra white now. He is looking more blue roan. He turned one on the 24th.


I started reading Ben Hur. I was hopping to have it done by now. I kind of got started on a story that I think is going to turn out bigger than I planned. That is what you get for not figuring out the ending to your short story before you write it. It's quite a neat story, I've been having a lot of fun with it.


I signed up for 100 for 100 at Go Teen Writers. Been sewing a bit trying to finish up my dress.


I've been taking some online zoom dance classes, I've really been enjoying that. Of course this month was full of Star Wars on this blog. It's been a ton of fun. I will be doing some more Star Wars Looks later, not sure if I will get to many this month. I will also be doing some other star wars stuff soon. I think I will be doing some more writing post this June though.


We branded on the 26th. It went well. I also got an Instagram. You can find me at rahwrite.

What have you done this month?
How are things going for you?
Have you been writing?
Tell me below!!


13 comments:

  1. That party looks amazing, and those excellent costumes and outfits just make it even better. :D I hope you have a wonderful June, Rakayle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty good. Yeah we like to dress up. ;D
      You too! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. You got to fly that plane? Whoa! That's awesome! Have a good June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That plane (and jeep) is so cute! Seems like a fun month. And welcome to instagram ;)

    MB: keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB: thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It was a good month. Thanks Keturah!

      Delete
  4. So I signed up for the 100-4-100 and then TOTALLY FORGOT about it and yesterday I got home from work and checked my email and was like "AHHHHHH I'M SUPPOSED TO START WRITING!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy. Yeah I almost didn't remember either. Let's get on a roll and write. ;)

      Delete
  5. A fun, eventful month. The Star Wars costumes look great, also you flew that plane?! That's so cool!

    Here, my province is slowly easing up on restrictions and most stores have slowly opened so it's nice to be able to go out again.

    Loren | Plaid + Sugar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was! Thanks! Yep. it was cool.

      That's good! Yes it is nice to get out. ;)

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...