Sunday, May 24, 2020

Star Wars Looks Leia on Hoth

This is one of my favorite looks that I have done. They have been fun. 


 Another Star Wars Look outfit, I really liked putting this one together. I used items I already had and made do. :) Course I try to pick outfits that will work with what I have. 


This is the outfit that Leia had on Hoth. It's a really fun look. Here is a picture from the movie of her Hoth outfit.


I think the hair turned out really good. She sort of has two different hair styles but this one she has on Hoth. When she heads to Cloud City her hair is a little different. I like both looks.


Make up was fun. I did a better job this time. I have red lip color, any red or pink color will work. Some pictures of Leia looks like she had red but a few look like she had pink lip color. I have foundation and a small amount of blush. I was following what I saw in the picture. I have mascara and eye liner. When I get around to doing a tutorial I'll tell you some secrets about the makeup.....


I have a jacket that works really well. For the movie Leia has a white jump suit and vest.


I have white pants.


And brown boots, the same ones I used for Luke's outfit. Leia had gray boots in the movie. I lack all colors except brown; I need to get my act together and get some other colored boots.....

Here are the other looks I have done
Padme's red outfit
Luke and Leia outfits

Do you like all white?
What is your favorite Star Wars movie?
Tell me bellow!!!

10 comments:

  1. You got this one perfectly! The hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! You rock that look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your white star wars outfit. But I am passionate about skirt sets. I wonder how that would fit. You are definitely a charm all decked out in your white! The creative hair style rocks right along with your makeup. Shockingly, Leia, is definitely my favorite star wars characters.Cheery, O!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My other outfit of Leia is a dress outfit. I was going for the original look. You sure could add a skirt. Thanks!
      I love Leia too. Thanks for reading!!

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...