Sunday, May 10, 2020

Star Wars Looks Padme (red outfit)

Since it was Mother's day I wanted to do A Star Wars Look of Padme Amidala, her red outfit.


This outfit is a little more casual and not too close to her outfit in the movie. It's a fun though. 


A picture of her red outfit in the first movie The Phantom Menace. I was a bit rushed so the pictures are a bit strange... Just go with it. 


I went with the red pieces that I had. I don't have a lot of red clothing for some reason. Any shoes would work. I don't have any shoes for this outfit.


I went with simple makeup, it don't have any white foundation, and for a everyday look you wouldn't need that. I have normal foundation on, red lips stain, to match her lip look. I do actually recommend a lip stain instead of a lip stick because, as I found out, a lip stick will smudge and mess up the look. I also put on some mascara. From the pictures I looked at, I didn't see much eye makeup on Padme. Go ahead and try different looks though. 


I have a red shirt that is high necked and red pants. If you have a red dress, that would work good too, because she is actually wearing a dress, or her decoy .... I do like this outfit. The makeup is really fun.

What is your favorite outfit of Padme's?
Which Star Wars character do you think I will do next?
And don't worry this month isn't going to to be outfits only...
Tell me what you think bellow!!!

13 comments:

  1. Ahhh that's such a cute outfit ;)

    MB: keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB: thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a wearable and comfy version of her dress! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look is fantastic! This is really creative and can't wait to see more.

    Loren | plaidandsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! I love Padme and all of her awesome outfits (and hairstyles)!

    www.melodypersonetteauthor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melody! Yes! All here outfits are cool. And I love her hairstyles!

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love it! My favorite Padme look!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...