Monday, May 4, 2020

Star Wars Looks Luke and Leia

May the 4th be with you! Today I have a special post.


I've had a lot of fun with this post. I really enjoy dressing up and challenging myself to look like a character. These outfits are all from clothes I already had. My idea was so that you could wear these two outfits them anytime anywhere. Come on who doesn't want to look like some one from Star Wars all the time! LOL. 
This is going to be a series of this so more outfits are coming....


This is the first outfit I decided to go with because it was easy was Leia's outfit at the end of A New Hope. I have a white shirt under this white dress, white leggings. She has white or gray shoes, but I could't find my gray flats.




I don't know if I like how the hair turned out. I need to work on that.


I did a bit of make up maybe too complex because I don't think it made me look that more like Leia. I did pink lipstick some blush and contour, eye liner and mascara. If ya ever want a full tutorial on how I do her make up/// I'm better now. Let me know. 


I also tried a longer dress for this look, but I liked the shorter one better, even though it is not as accurate.


This outfit was based off of Luke's outfit when he battle's Darth Vader the second time in the last movie ( episode 6) from the first ones made. 


I went with a black turtle neck shirt.


Not much make up. Cuz he doesn't have any.


Black glove and pants. I don't have any black boots so I went with my brown ones a have.


I did even more characters so I will be doing some more posts like a series. Let me know if anyone would like to have a contest of dressing up like a Star Wars character. 

All this month I'm going to have fun Star Wars posts. SO don't miss out and come back soon. May the 4th be with you! 

Who is your favorite Star Wars Character?
Do you like to dress up?
Tell me bellow!!!!! 

14 comments:

  1. Ooo, an entire month of Star Wars posts?? This is going to be EPIC!

    And I loved this post! The outfits were so cool - my favorite is the first photo of Luke's outfit. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's going to be epic!!

      Awesome! I really like how Luke's outfit pictures turned out. ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is awesome! You did a great job of recreating the outfits! Now I'm so excited to see the others this month. For today I just am wearing a Star Wars t-shirt, but I did my hair like Rey. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's going to be fun. I really like Ray's hair style!

      Delete
  3. How cute and creative! Luke's outfit is spot on, and yes to Leia's makeup tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Loren! I'll try to get a tutorial together. ;)

      Delete
  4. Wow! I really love the white dress so much ;D

    MB: keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB: thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...