Sunday, November 10, 2019

One Year Blogaversary Vlog ?? In Which I Answer Your Questions

Here we go....


I'm in fact on time yay! I wasn't for sure with all the trouble I had with the  making and downloading the vlog. Here we are, my one year blogaversry! I can not believe it has been a year! If you want to read my first ever blog post here it is https://astorydetective.blogspot.com/2018/11/warning-starting-post.html

Anyway, onto the video....




Yeah I may have talked a little too much... and didn't have a long of time to edit. But I did enjoy doing this. Hope you did as well!

How would you answer any of these Questions? 
What do you think of vlogs?
Tell me below!




10 comments:

  1. Oh, yay! I can't wait to watch it! Happy blogaversary! :D

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it was so much fun to watch this vlog! I've never figured out how to pronounce your name, so I'm glad that I finally know. :) Congrats on a year of blogging! I've been bad at reading posts lately, but yours are always fun to read. Tintin is one of my favorite characters, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it!
      Thank you!
      I understand, I get busy and don't have a lot of time to read posts. Thanks! I like to read your posts too. ;)

      Delete
  3. Loved hearing the answers to our Q&A questions! ;) Happy blog anniversary!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogaversary! I love Hardy Boys and Indiana Jones too!
    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it! "I like not knowing and then knowing" I think that's the best reason to like mysteries;)

    I can't believe it's already been a year!

    MB> keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB> thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, yes it is. ;)

      I know, it's gone by so fast!

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...