Sunday, November 11, 2018

Warning... Starting Post

This is a warning.
This is a new blogger.
She loves to write.
This blog is for her fun and promotion.

I’m Rakayle and this blog, “A Story Detective” is going to be about stories. About my writing and other books I love to read. Some of the things I will be doing is as followed and may change according to my plans. 🔎
I will have monthly updates and mystery book stuff. I may do some code things. I will be talking about my writing. You will learn about my books that I have written and am writing and will be writing. I love to sew and fly airplanes so you may get a post about that. Plus I ride and train horse so you will probably hear about that once in awhile. 🔎
If you want any information about any of the subjects I love. I will be happy to try to help you with it. For your stories or anything else. Cars are one of my specialties, mostly old cars. I Love old things and old styles. I don’t know everything but I love to  find things out.
Back on the subject of what else i will be doing on this blog is: prompts, short stories, tags, boards for my characters, music, and whatever else I come up with. But be sure there will be a lot of mystery and detective stuff. And if that doesn’t make you want to stay then how about some chocolate cookies. 🔍

      So what do you want? Some cookies or mystery? Tell me below.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you've decided to start blogging! and I'm excited to see what you'll have to post. Mysteries, yes! Chocolate Chip cookies — only if you come see me with them ;)

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to have a lot of fun stuff. Glad you want some mystery.
    Lol. Ok. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mysteries! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I post ever Sunday and Thursday. So stop by.

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...