Monday, November 4, 2019

Guest Post

Today if you read the title I have a guest post. By my sister about bible camp. She is not a blogger... yet.


It's a little late. Hope you like it!

****
First, I should probably introduce myself, your guide. Hi, I'm Amariah, Kayle's
 (thats Rakayle's nickname) younger sister. Today, I present to you a walk-through of 
Camp 2019!
Sukkot 2019 was a blast and the best Sukkot yet!
We would have originally left on October 10th, but weather prevented our leaving; 
therefore, we headed out on the 11th.
Here's the schedule of our journey!












On October 14th was the tea party. 
Mom and I hosted a table, and my cousin Breanna and 
I decorated the table











^ Our table won Most Elegant Tea Table title!


Heading to the tea party!






















^ Hannah and Breanna at the candy themed table! (Lucky munchkins ;) )





























One of my favorite little cousins Haddy (in her most beautiful dress ever) posing with 
Grandma  











That night at the market place a lady I met at the tea party introduce me to someone with my 
same name! Now there happens to be an Amaryah that's a guy and an Amariah that's a girl at 
Sukkot---so don't get too confused (I got confused a few times, seriously, 
for the longest time I thought I was the only Amariah)!












Tuesday morning teen games. We played dodgeball.  
Words of Advice: Don't get hit in the head, it hurts, it doesn't count as getting out; but it'll hurt. 
Don't stand directly behind someone thinking it will protect you, it won't. 
Throw the ball please or hand it to me to throw or someone else to throw. 
And don't be scared, have fun!


Every day at 1:00 pm we had teen/youth dance practice! From the left and around the circle is
 Me, Bethany, Kaylah, Kayle, Karlye, and Faith! You all are awesome dancers!












^Emma (extented friend-sister)  finally showed up on Tuesday


Wednesday and Thursday we had service. We danced and went to teen bible class

Saturday was Picture day!


Kids and Grandma and Grandpa picture








Family pictures are "sane" until 

until someone gets crazy... 

Family pictures always get crazy. its the fact of family picture day.










Practiced for special music night which was on Sunday night.
We did the teen/youth dance, Kayle sang a song she had wrote, I played fiddle 
(Battle Hymn of the Republic), and with a group of friends we danced to "Heartbeat" 
By Bekah Shae. Yo-yo man did a cool dance, Amaryah sang a fantastic song, and Breanna;
Emma; and Hannah did the Preteen dance. There were more specials, of course, than just 
these mentioned. Everyone did a great job!
That night we had Tornado and Hail warnings,













(This picture is just too comical)
but Praise Yahweh we didn't get hit!
Monday morning we went home.
 That’s a wrap! Hope you enjoyed the journey! I didn't include everything, 
If I did it would have taken a week to get to the end! 











I love all the signatures my shirt got! I miss you all and can't wait to see you next year! 

*******


Me again...

What is a favorite camp memory of yours?
Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Hey Amariah, great recap of camp!! ^^ You'll make a blogger yet! XP By the way, you and your Rakayle have really cool names!! :D

    See you around!

    ~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My reply to you is in the comment below. I messed up on how these comment things work. 😕

      Delete
  2. Thank you :)! I'm thinking about blogging sometime in the future, I'll see how things work out. Your so sweet :), Rakayle is actually Hebrew for Rachel, and Amariah is in Chronicles 19:11 (other places too) and means Yahweh God has promised. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops. its in 2 Chronicles, not just chronicles.😉

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had fun. And just now I realize Amariah doesn't have her own blog yet.
    Strangely enough, there was a guy in a chat room I used to be in and he went to Sukkot. I haven't talked to him in years, but it just occurred to me that you two go to the same place. Weird how things like that happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but I'm thinking about blogging in a few years...
      What was the guy's name? We might know him.

      Delete
    2. David Ridley. He'd be in his twenties, I think.

      Delete
    3. I don't think we know him. There's a lot of people at camp, we know some of them and others we don't. I don't recall that name.

      Delete
  4. Ahh so fun! Gotta go next year I think ... we should drag Jessi along too ;) so many K names! Also, so funny a boy shares your name.

    MB> keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB> thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should drag her along! Amaryah and I thought it was so funny! Although, it's a little strange to hear someone say my name but be talking to the other person with my name (something like that).

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...