Sunday, November 17, 2019

A Few Snips From My WIP

HI Everyone! Today we have my last minuet idea..... post ... thing...



Maybe I should do a small update on my writing. : I'm still in a bit of a writing block. I am not doing NaNo this year, but I decided to do a little something, so I am trying to write a little everyday, even if it is one word.
I've got a bit done, and have only missed one day so far.

Jennifer McClure

If you don't know this is from my third book in my Jake Detective Series. Check out the board HERE


"The police have already left," Joe told them.
  "Did you find anything missing?" Ed asked. 
  "No." Mr.Cunningham shook his head. "Which makes it odd."
   "Or does it?"Andy remarked. 



Kayla crossed her arms. "And you thought it was a bomb."

~

"You know what water is good for don't you?" Andy looked at Ed. 
   "What?"
 "Flushing out rats."

15 Best Beaches in New Jersey (NJ) - The Crazy Tourist

His glaze flickered back to the sea. The boat was gone as slick and quiet as a snake. 

~

"Aunt Martha, just has an over active imagination," Ed said trying to repress a grin.
  "No, I don't. You watch you mouth young man it's liable to get you in trouble."

Activities: Make Your Own Fingerprint Powder



Hope you liked the little update.

How is your story going?
Which snip do you like best?
Tell me below.


6 comments:

  1. It sounds great! I'd love to hear about Aunt Martha and her imagination.

    Loren | plaidandsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Loren! She is a fun character to write, she is always worrying about the detective work they are doing. I will be sure to add some more about her some time. ;)

      Delete
  2. Love the little snippets and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one about flushing out rats best.
    My story is paused right now. I need to get back to it. I did it for NaNo and won NaNo, but I took a break after finishing NaNo. It's an annoying story that doesn't want to be written.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool.
      Ah, awesome you won NaNo! I understand that. This story is being very tricky. I haven't wanted to write it. I'm hoping to get an idea breakthrough. ;)

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...