Thursday, September 26, 2019

Meet My WIP

Hi, today I wanted to talk about my WIP. I started it for the 100 for 100 challenge and now I've really slowed down.



So today I thought I might get back into the spirit of the story by talking about it a little. You probably have heard some about the characters. This one is the third in a detective series called The JAKE Detectives.

The only name I have for the book is To Catch A Spy. If I think of a better name I might change it. Let me know if you have any ideas.


Words to describe the story: Undercover, train yard, mishaps, car chase, break in, spy, papers, danger, boats, sneak in, fly over, storm, rain, underwater trouble, smuggling, untrustworthy, reporter, caught, cave in,sleuth, clue

Pictures Collection - URSTYLE

Joe, Andy, Kayla and Ed are in High Cove, unknowingly closer to a mystery than they realize. From Davenport to High Cove they soon find the threat a serious one. That won't stop them. But the bad guys plans might. Soon they meet up with an old friend, and things start looking grave. They only have a few more days maybe hours before it's too late.





•✧ want to see more pins like this? then follow pinterest: @morgangretaaa + follow my insta @morgangretaaa ✧•


NS OCS with F9A 4271 in Richlands, VA



05/04/2019 - At least 1 person dead after small plane crashes near Smithers, B.C.: RCMP | Globalnews.ca


Snips: 

Written in red the note said,
You have 24 hours. Go back to England. 
^

"It's not spicy so go somewhere else." Mr. Cartwright slipped through the swinging doors. The reporter was right on his heels. "There is always something spicy in your business; besides there's nothing else 'you know' to sniff out."

^
"I'm sure you would make a great criminal."
    Ed made a face. "What's the point in trying to catch a criminal if you can't think like one?"
"I'll keep that in mind."
    "Good." Ed nodded. "Because when I am rich and famous, you'll know why." 

^

"That was Charles Finwick, he has a case for me." 

^

"Oh, don't be so bummed, come on, I'm sure Uncle Lawrence had something to tell us. Much more mysterious." 




If you want to learn a little more about the characters, here are some other posts about this series. 
About character after finishing book 2

Premise of my books

Some History about My Books

What do you think of this story?
Have any title ideas?
Tell me below!!



8 comments:

  1. I stink with titles, honestly...

    To Catch a Spy sounds good, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Titles are very complicating.

      I do like it, but I'm always open to other ideas until I finish the story.

      Delete
  2. Ooh! This sounds and looks so interesting!! I'm not very good at titles, lol, but yours sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gray! I try to get good names and match the book well. So it is hard and takes time. ;) Glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. I think your title is great ;D I'd love to know how the 100 for 100 went for you though ;D I've slowed down writing since it was over, too. Well, I finished the novel I was working on also ;p

    MB: keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB: thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! 100 for 100 went well, not like last year, where I wrote a lot. I just got my story started.
      That's great that you finished your novel. ;)

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...