Sunday, September 29, 2019

September Investigation

What is happening to me??? ---- Quote. From. Movie. DO U. Know. WHICH one?


Sorry; being funny. Anyway let's look at September. Shall we?


Our cat had kittens. They are so cute.


I'm not really for fall. Around here that mostly means, winter on the way. Not ready for the cold.


Moved cows.


Nala came along. She had fun, even got to chase a few cows. She got one cows tail, it was funny. She turned one this month.


I didn't write a lot. Just haven't been feeling my story.


Yummy raspberries. It has rained so much this month! It never rains this much.


I read 4 books this month. All of them were really good. All of them got 5 stars. Want to know more about about the books check out my goodreads.


This has been a month full of ups and downs. So many memories and things I don't want to thing about again. Even if I don't want winter, I am looking forward to October. I need some change.


Meet up with a blogger. Me and Dad few over and landed at the Roberts for a short visit. It was cool to meet Jessi.


Had a fly-in at our ranch. It was a so cool. We served homemade donuts and coffee.


We had six planes show up and two cars. 


It looks like I will be selling my older horse, Ozzy, which is a little sad for me. But I am not going to be riding him for 4h. I'm also planning on training another horse this coming year.

More news. I will be posting once a week in October, since I have a lot to do and need to make time to edit more. Also I will be going on a trip.

How was your September?
What are you looking forward to this October?
Tell me below.

16 comments:

  1. THOSE KITTENS ARE SO CUUUUUTE!! <3 Hope you have an awesome October!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are!!!!<3
      Thanks! You have a awesome October!

      Delete
  2. Is the quote from... Tintin? (Captain Haddock?) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. I was thinking from Despicable 2 (Grue). So both are right. ;D

      Thanks to commenting!

      Delete
  3. That's so cool that you got to meet another blogger!
    I hope your October is lovely and that you start feeling your wip more. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was cool!
      Thank you Gray! I really hope so. <3

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad you got to meet Jessi ... and I'm so sad I missed out on the donuts ;0
    Also, I'm sorry this month has been a little hard for you. Hopefully you're feeling your story again soon! Have a great October, Rakayle!

    MB: keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB: thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was fun. Oh, next time you will have to come to our fly in.
      Me too. I need to start writing.
      Thanks Keturah! You have a awesome October!

      Delete
  5. OMG, the kittens are amazing!!! <3
    I'm not ready for winter too. Summer - come back!
    Hope you're having a great October! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are!
      I know Summer is leaving too fast!
      It been busy so far. Have a nice October!

      Delete
  6. It was so fun meeting you! And those donuts were great, and the kittens were cute. I hope we can meet again soon.
    (I read this when it came out, but I end up not commenting on stuff right away.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was!
      I hope so too.
      Oh, I understand, I do that sometimes. ;)

      Delete
  7. Kittens and raspberries! So cool that you got to meet a blogger friend!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...