Sunday, June 30, 2019

June Investigation

June is over. Wow how can it be over? I'm not ready...


I was very busy this month. Not a lot of major things happened, but it was a good month.


Went to Fort Union. Which I did a post on.


Got a lot of rain. Even had some flooding. Not too normal. We are normally dry country.


Started the library reading program. So I got three books read this month. All had a mystery to them. "The Lost Clue" 5 stars. "Dangerous Illusions" 4 stars. And " Fingerprints and Talking Bones" 5 stars. All good reads. I started reading a few others, but haven't got into them. I am on the limb of a reading dry spell.


Still working on the 100 for 100 challenge. The highest word count had been around 300. I have been trying not to burn out. If you want to know more about the story I am working on go here.


Entered a NASA art contest. My drawing above ^^^


Course my siblings entered too. Little brother Ez's drawing ^^^


My sister's drawing ^^^



My brother Job's drawing ^^^         Which do you like best?


More flowers are blooming. Went to some dog 4h meetings with Nala. Worked. Did assessments on our horses. Have been going to Monday night riding.  


I have been trying to get my 4H fair stuff planned. Boy am I slow. I need to get some knitting done, photography as well. I have my work cut out for me this July.


Things are so green! We got are cows moved. We moved them by trailer, so a lot of driving back and forth. It went well, though.


Had my graduation party. It was fun! Than the next week we had my little brother Ez's party. 


Today the 30th of June is my horse Rhubarbs birthday, he is 5! He is going good; we have come a long way since I first got him, 4 years ago.
////
It has been a good June. And yes it has finally warmed up so I can wear short sleeves! I am not sure how my July blogging schedule is going to be. I guess we will see how everything works out.

How was your June? 
Is it warm or rainy where you'er at? 
Tell me below. Have a good July!


15 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduating!! And those pictures are excellent - especially the one with the cat. XD Hope you have a great July! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole! I saw him sitting there and had to take his picture. You have a great July too! :)

      Delete
    2. The cat is Sky ;). Also known as Skyguy

      Delete
  2. Those drawings are way cool!
    I hope you have an amazing July. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We worked really hard on them.
      You have an awesome July as well! <3

      Delete
  3. Congrats on graduating!!! That's exciting! Sounds like you had a good June! I hope you have a great July!! <3
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooklyne! It was a good June! Hope your July is the greatest for you! <3

      Delete
  4. Wow, those drawings are all great! You and your siblings have skills! Congrats on graduating!!! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I love all of your drawing, but since I love kids and people, Amariah's is really fun ;D But I can't pick a favorite of any of yours because that'd be mean ;p Crazy how not-dry it's been this year, yeah? Great post and glad you're enjoying the 100-for-100.

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we all worked hard on the drawings! It is fun.
      Yes, it is crazy to be getting so much rain!
      It's been fun/hard/ crazy 100 for 100. :)

      Delete
  6. Sounds like it was a fun month! I'm also working on a lot of my 4-H fair entries for July, and August before the fair starts, especially knitting!

    (P. S. Hi! I came from one of your comments on Kara Lynn's blogpost!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! Fair comes so fast... Yeah, I need to be working on knitting too.

      Hi! Glad you stopped by! :D

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...