Sunday, June 16, 2019

Father's Day Trip

Today is father's day, but on Thursday the 13th we went to Fort Union. I haven't been there in a few years. I was so happy to go. It was kind of a fathers day out.


I wanted to take my historical riding outfit I made and wear it. So I did. 


My sister is learning to drive so, she drove us.


There it is. There are Indian tents out front there. They always have some stuff for sale. 


The sign.


My sister wore her prairie dress. 


Coming into the fort.


Selfie in front of the historical main house in the fort. 


This is inside one of the towers.




I got quite a few complements on my outfit. There are other people that dress up, who are putting on the activities. I wasn't apart of that, but I am sure some people thought I was. I got a few people who wanted to take pictures with me. It was very cool! 


Me in my outfit on top of the walk way. 


More exploring. Dad is in the green shirt. Mom is in the blue dress ;my brothers are in gray shirts, and my sister is in the pink dress. 


It was hot to wear my outfit, but I had a lot of fun. It was worth it. 
It is father's day today! I would like to say that my dad is the best! He takes us to 4h stuff. He always wants the best for me. He is a great listener. Happy Fathers DAY! 

Are you going to do anything for father's day?
Have you ever been to a historical site?
Tell me below. 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post ;D Love seeing everyone ... and your outfit is just so much fun to see. Your dad does seem pretty fun ;)

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had fun! Your outfit is so cute. <3

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...