Thursday, July 4, 2019

Soundtracks //// What I Have been Listening To

Hi ya! It's the forth of July today. Which means a lot of fireworks and fun. I decided on doing a simple post. Lately I have been listening to soundtracks... some great ones.


I love to listen to high paced soundtracks. Of course I love the full albums, but I'll just share one or two from the soundtracks.

The Mummy soundtrack


I know it sounds kind of scary. The music is good, and edgy. I have seen the movie once, a long time ago, it was scary...


The Adventures of Tinin soundtrack


Course I love the movie. The soundtrack is good I really enjoy it.

Star Wars soundtrack


I have been listening to most of the Star Wars soundtracks, they are all good. I like the old ones a lot, though.



Indiana Jones soundtrack



Love the movies, love the music.




Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl soundtrack


No, haven't seen the movie, but I like good fast music. Gets me in the writing mood.


The Avengers soundtrack


I have seen this avengers. And you know more pumped music. LOL.


I really like to listen to soundtracks while writing I find it gets me into writing... most of the time. 
Too slow of songs get me a little board so, fast songs is what I like. 

 Fave Soundtrack? 
Seen any of these movies?
Tell me bellow. Know any other good soundtracks? Share them with me.

12 comments:

  1. I love listening to the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, since I listen to them every time you listen I would say they are all right. For last years 100 for 100 Adam Young's scores were my main music. Corduroy Road, Ascent of Mount Everest, Spirit of Saint Louis, and RMS Titianic are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, soundtracks are a fav!
    I love the Into the Woods soundtrack dearly myself. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!
      Oh, I will have to look into that sound track! I have seen the movie, and I do remember the music was interesting. :)

      Delete
  4. I love almost all of these soundtracks. I also love the Pirates of Caribbean movies ;) Scary music is probably my favorite.

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Yeah they look like good movies! Me too. :p

      Delete
  5. The STAR WARS soundtrack is my favorite ever!!! Ah, so good. And I like some of these other ones, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Star wars has some great music! Yay, hope you found some new ones to listen to. :) thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...