Sunday, May 12, 2019

The Disney Princess Book Tag

Yet another tag. Thanks for tagging me MovieCritic! This has been a cool tag!

                                        

It sure took me a while to get some good books for the questions. Here we go....

Snow White: "This book (like the movie) started it all"
Favorite Debut Book From an Author


Image result for raising dragons       Image of snow white silhouette
Love this book! 

Cinderella: "A diamond in the rough"
Just Like Cinderella, You Either Didn’t Expect Much Out of This Character in the Beginning But Turned Out to Be a Total Gem  

Image result for brothers at arms book      Image result for cinderella silhouette
Both the book and characters are a gem!

Aurora: "Sleeping Beauty"
A Book That Makes You Sleepy or Just Could Not Hold Your Attention

Image result for sleeping beauty silhouette  

Most nonfiction books are hard to read, but this one is fiction, but I could never get into it.

Ariel: "Under the Sea
A Book With a Water/Ocean Setting

          Image result for princess silhouette

The book is set near the sea, on an island.

Belle: "Beauty and the Beast"
Name a Book With the Best Bookworm/Book Lover

      Image result for bella silhouette
       
Come on there are a lot of book lovers in this story. Even if some do not want to read out loud...

Jasmine: "The thief and the princess"
Name Book with an Unlikely Love Story (Either in Terms of Romance or a Book You Didn’t Expect to Love So Much)

Image result for airborn    Image result for princess silhouette

This one has both. I did not think I would love this book so much!

Pocahontas: "The real life princess"
Name a Book that is Based on a Real Life Person You Want to Read/Have Read

   Image result for pearl carter scott        Image result for princess silhouette        
I have seen the movie, I would like to read the story of Pearl Carter.

Mulan: "The princess that saved her country"
Name the Fiercest Heroine You Know



           Image result for mulan silhouette
Bella is an awesome hero. This is good book!
Tiana: "The princess with the coolest and most diverse crew"
Name a diverse book whether it is a diverse set of characters (like Tiana’s group of Naveen, Louis, Ray, and more) or just diverse in general.

    Image result for princess silhouette

A great crew of diverse characters, like a monster and a crow.

Rapunzel: "Let your loooong hair down"
Name the Longest Book You’ve Ever Read


Image result for the bones of makaidos    Image result for rapunzel silhouette

This is one of the longest I own anyway.... 676 pages.

Merida: "I determine my own fate"
A Book Where There is No Love Story/Interest or Isn’t Needed


Image result for dealing with dragons                  Image result for merida silhouette
         
The character dose not want a prince just like Merida. She would rather live with dragons.

Anna and Elsa: "Frozen hearts"
A Book in a Winter/Cold Setting

Murder on the Orient Express: A Hercule Poirot Mystery (Hercule Poirot Mysteries)   Image result for princess silhouette

It's a winter setting, they are stuck in the train with snow all around, and a mystery to be solved.

Moana: "How far I’ll go"
A Character That Goes on a Journey

     Image result for the door within          Image result for princess silhouette

Most of the story is full of a journey. It's a cool book.

💥💥💥💥💥💥

The tag is done!

I tag Loren @ Plaid and Sugar

Also I should say Happy Mothers day! My Mom is the best ever!

Have you read any of these book?
Which one looks the best?
Tell me below!

16 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad that you enjoyed the tag! Oh, good choice for a book with a winter setting! That is such a good mystery.

    I haven't heard of most of the others, but I do want to read Inkheart and The Girl Who Drank the Moon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tag! Yeah that was the only one I could think of. It is a good mystery!

      They are both good books! Hope you get to read them! :)

      Delete
  2. Cool tag! I've never read any of those before... ;)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! ( I'm still working on your tag). ;) You should check them out.

      Delete
  3. Brothers at arms is Jerushah's favorite book ;D fun tag :)

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag looks so fun. :D And I've actually never read any of these books, other than part of Inkheart! I really want to read those Bryan Davis books, though!

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can steal the tag if you want... They are awesome books! I Love Brayn Davis' books! :)

      Delete
  5. Tanks for the tag, Rakayle! I'll be sure to do it. I love, love Kenneth Opel's books they are so captivating and the characters great. Now I want to check out the rest of the books!
    Thanks for sharing
    Loren | plaidandsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Loren! I know Kenneth Opel has some great books. I have about read all his books that are at the library. :)
      They are all interesting books! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  6. (Just want to let you know that Sarah and I filmed the vlog post last week and I completely butchered your name, and I just want to apologize ahead of time.

    Basically I made it rhyme with Broccoli and I'm sooooo sorry.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Okay, I get my name mispronounced a lot. I will probably laugh at it or be horrified... :D Can't wait to see the video!

      ( I want to do a video some day. Than every one will know how to pronounce my name.)

      Delete
  7. Hello Rakayle,

    I just found your blog via another blog. This was a unique post and I loved how you connected princesses to books. Murder on the Orient Express was a great mystery, and I liked the detective's approve to the case. Several of the books you mentioned sound like interesting reads, and I will have to look into them.

    www.pagestoremember.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      So glad you found my blog! It is a very good mystery! I do hope you look them up, and enjoy them, they are excellent stories!

      Delete
  8. Yes! I am always adding books to my to be read pile. Lol. I have read the Door within trilogy several years ago. They were amazing. I have heard of Bryan Davis just never got around to reading them. So many books so little time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bryan Davis is my favorite author, his books are so good! I know I have so little time to read!

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...