Thursday, December 13, 2018

Detective Cocoa

Today is National Cocoa day so I decided to do a post on cocoa, but not just any cocoa, detective cocoa.




First you need to get your ingredients together. I like candy cane cocoa mix but you can use whatever kind you want. Get your favorite cup. Mine is this detective cup I found at a thrift store. A Dick Tracy cup, a detective in a movie.
Okay next you need either milk or water. I like both.

Add as much cocoa you want. 




Now heat it up your choice in the microwave or on the stove, and pour it in your cup. 
I added some milk with my hot water.


Now taste and see if you like it. 

If you like it you can add some cream on top or marshmallows. 



🔎🔎🔎🔎

The final result. Looks good!


Now grab your Detective outfit and drink up.

Went outside for better pictures of the whole outfit.

Nola wanted to take a picture with the cup too.


 🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍


Happy coco making!


What is your favorite cocoa? How do you like to make it?
Do you have a favorite cup?

Tell me below, I love to see your comments!


-Detective KAY- 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too, I like to drink it when I get cold it warms me up so nicely.

      Delete
  2. I loooove hot coco. After reading this I want to make some tonight. My favorite cup though, that's hard. I suppose my Peter Pan mug

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute, Rakayle! After seeing this post I want to come visit you so bad! I used to always say that when I'm feeling sad the best thing is a Nancy Drew book, a fluffy blanket, and a cup of hot cocoa! I have quite a few favorite mugs, but they are all being used to hold ink pens ;p

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would love if you came and visited! I think we would have a lot of fun. Sounds like a good plan for when you are feeling sad. My ink pens just lay around they don't get a nice mug to sit in. ;D

      Delete
  4. Cocoa is the best! ^_^
    My favorite cup is my Polar Express mug. Very big, holds lots of cocoa with extra whipped cream! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!
      Oh that sounds like a great mug! Awesome, whip cream is the best!
      :)

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...