Sunday, January 31, 2021

January 2021 Investigation

 Yep, It's the last day if January, the first month of the new year.



So what Have I been up to? Well I'll tell, ya. Get a cup of tea and start reading. 


On the first of January I started a sewing account Instagram @lock.sewing 
Not much has happened yet, I don't have a whole lot for sale yet, and now I'm quite busy.
 

Started reading a few books. Finished an audio book, "Girl, Wash your Face" It's really good! I recommend for 17 and up though. It's directed at adult women mostly.

Had a few frosty days. 
Went ripsticking once.

Got a job substitute teaching. It's been interesting, I can tell you that. 


I didn't write a whole lot.


Been working with my horses as much as I can when I'm not working. 


Had lovely days and some really cold days. 


Been wanting to play a rollplay game, it's really hard to find on with no magic, so I'm trying to make my own we will see how it turns out. Let me know id you know any good RPGs. 


Started doing some knitting, sewed a leotard, just kinda a practice look. 
 
Went ice skating a few times. 


I have a few plans for February. I know I'm going on a trip. So I might not be posting often. I hope to start my roll playing game, hope to get it going, I want to play with some friends. 

How was your Month?

What did you do?

Tell me your plans for February! 

6 comments:

  1. We went ice skating this month too! I hadn’t been ice skating since I was 13, so it was fun to do it again!
    Love the pictures of your horses! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new sewing account and substitute teaching job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope they go well too. Which my job is, though the sewing is slow. ;)

      Delete
  3. The horses are adorable, sounds like you had a good month!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...