Friday, January 22, 2021

Life Update// 2021 goals/// Q&A Video

 Hi! Sorry guys, I've been inactive on here as you might have noticed. 



I did need a break, and I kinda got lazy trying to think of something to post. 


I also got busy, I got a new job, which has been interesting so far, takes some time to get use to. I hope to start posting again. But I'm not sure. I'l have to start planning some stuff out. 


I finally got my Q&A video up, it's been a few months...oopss.... I had so much trouble with editing. My editor decided to change how it worked. Let me know if you have a good video app editors.  



Enjoy, it's not the best editing, oooooooooook, 


Let me know if you want to see anything on this blog. 

 What do you like to see on this blog??

 I want to talk about my goals for the year too. I don't have too many that are super big ideas yet.


I still want to get my splits. I had this goal last year, I'm so close, I really want to get it this year. I hope by Feb sometime.


I want to get a few cosplay ideas together and sewn. I have a list, not sure if I will get to them all, but I want to do a Brave, Merida Cosplay, I want to do a Ray from Star Wars, cosplay. Also an outfit from Though the Looking Glass, one of Alice's outfit in the new movie. 


I want to read at least 20 or more books. It's a small goal this year, but I hardly read 20 books this year, so I'm going to try to get that many read or more. I want to reread some, and finish some that have been left on my shelf too long. 


I want to start riding Solo. Yes I hope this summer, I will be riding Solo, my horse I am training. 


I hope to get my WIP done and edit one or two books. I really hope I can get some writing accomplished this year. I need to get some writing time planed out and get my story flowing, cuz it is not flowing......


Not sure what else to say about goals right now, I have a few places I want to go this year. Like Florida and to a comicon.  

How is your year going so far?

What are you goals for the year?

Tell me bellow!!

 

8 comments:

  1. Loved your writing tips! I wish my birthday was in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Skye! Sometimes I'd rather have a warmer time for a birthday. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love how you love yo read and act. I love to hear more about your sewing projects and traveling experiences. You sound very motivated and talented to be able train horses. I want to hear more about cosplay. Keep up the great writing. Sometimes a little is better than none at all for the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that you played the guitar! How neat! Oh, I'll look forward to seeing all of those costumes you're thinking about doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've been playing for a while now. Awesome, I hope I can get them done.

      Delete
  4. Hey! Hope you're doing well! You should email me about your new job :)

    MB> keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB> thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...