Sunday, February 14, 2021

10 Great Audio Books To Try

 I've started reading or rather listening, haha, to audio books as I drive to town for work. Here are some I've listened to or I want to listening to or I'm trying to finish. 



Here are 10 audio books you might like....


Girl Wash Your Face





I liked listening to this book. It's uplifting, also a little sad. This one my not be for everyone. It's geared towards girl teens and women.



Charlie Thorne And the Last Equation 




I haven't listened to all of this book, cuz it I need to get it back on my checkout on the online library, but It was so good, so far. It's kinda a middle grade book, but it doesn't seem like its for just a young audience. 


A.D 30





This one as of now, I am listening too. At first I wasn't sure if I would like it. It's very good. Very interesting. It's more of an adult book. It's long. Hopefully it stays good. 


All the Wrong Questions 




I started the series reading the real books, but the ones on the online library were audio books, so I go them. And they were great. An awesome audio version. 


The Robe



I want to listen to this one. It might be easier to listen to than read. It's been on hold, for a while so I haven't gotten to it yet. 


Rebel of the Sands


I guess I find sands of the Arabia interesting to read. 

I saw this one somewhere and I wanted to listen to it. But I have much on my plate right now. 


Bloom


I really like this author. So this should be a good book. 


The Egypt Game


I've heard of this book. And saw it for audio, so it's on this list. It looks like a fun story to listen to. 


City Spies



I find a lot of middle grade books are fun to listen to on audio. This one looks quite fun.  

Fable



I saw this one on Instagram, I'm going to try it sometime... If I find time. 



What audio books do you recommend?

Have you read any of these books?

Let me know bellow! Also Happy Valentine's Day! 

5 comments:

  1. Great recommendations! I don't usually listen to audiobooks, so I can't think of any to recommend off the top of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always looking for new audiobooks! I really liked reading Why Is This Night Different From All Other Nights? and The Egypt Game so if I ever choose to reread them I might try listening instead.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...