Sunday, August 30, 2020

August 2020 Investigation

 August is ending, some have gone back to school already. I'm not ready for Summer to end. 

It's been both a crazy month and slow, it slowed down after fair. 


Solo at fair. The beginning of the month started with the horse 4h fair.


Rhubarb at the show. 


Kids waiting for a class, I think they were waiting for western horsemanship here. I only did young horse classes so I had some down time.  


Mom and Dad holding solo and waiting for his trail class. While I saddled Rhubarb. 


My sister doing her English class. 


After having the 4h judging of indoor projects, some of the grand winners got to be displayed at a store in town.

My short  story got best of fair πŸ …πŸ …πŸ …πŸ …πŸ …πŸ …( yes it's the fist chapter of the my WIP)


Some other best of fair winners


The scrapbook I entered. It has all the pictures of Rhubarb through the years of training him.


My Cowboy Poetry display won best of fair.


One of the poems in the little booklet I made withe the cowboy display.


A headband I knitted.


My youngest brother. ( I was taking pictures for a picture book I put together.) And yeah I made the robes.


My brother in his Jedi attire I made for him. 🠝🠟🠝🠟



Did a lot of other things I can't remember. Most days though were filled with a little sewing, some riding and taking care of horses and other animals. Planning an idea of mine that I will tell you guys about at some point.  
Blogging of course. Working and life stuff......


I did a split challenge. It was fun though lots of work at times. I am happy with my progress. I really enjoy inspiring others. And I'm not quitting. On the 11th of August marked one year of me working on the spits and ballet. 


Writing has been going and I mean going, not the best but still, I'm writing, since I am doing 100 for 100, I gotta keep writing. It's getting close to the end. Which I kinda need; I am running out of steam. 
And Books, well lets just say, not much, I finished the book of Ezekiel and Daniel and most likely Hosea when this is posted.

What have you been up to this month?
How was your August?
Tell me bellow! 

10 comments:

  1. Lots of fun pictures! I like your coffee poem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting best of the fair award! The fair sounds like it's so much fun and the horses are so pretty. ALso, Rhubarb is a pretty cool name for a horse!

    August was somewhat busy, I tried to get as much done as possible before school starts next week.

    Loren | Plaid + Sugar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Loren! It was fun, the horses were all prettied up for the day ;). Yeah I love his name.

      Yeah, sounds like a good idea! :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a good month.
    Congratulations on winning the best of the fair award.
    Rhubarb and Solo are so cute.
    Also, I love that Jedi outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a good month!
      Thank you McKayla!
      They are, love them, thanks!
      It's quite cool. ;)

      Delete
  4. Everything that you made for the fair is awesome! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your poetry and writing winning! That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...