Sunday, March 22, 2020

My Week In Florida (Part 2)

On too the next part....


Here is some more of my trip.  plus a few more pictures from Disney park.


We spent about 7 days in Pompano Beach. A few days were cold so we didn't go to the beach, so we went to an museum one day.

And also to a few shops other days. I got a few things. Not a lot because we didn't have a lot of room, to take things back.


March 1st I got to go to a ballet show. It had a few different dances. The Firebird was the main dance.

It was very cool!

 Later a few days after some of the other things we did I went to a ballet class. I really enjoyed it. 


We went to an everglades park and saw quite a few alligators. Some of them where very close to the trail. 


We saw a lot of turtles.


A bunch of baby alligators. They are so cute!


They day before we left Florida we went to the Ron Johns shop in Cocoa beach.


^ a very neat set of holes....


March 5th we flew out and got back to Denver around midnight.


We spent the night at Denver before driving home the next morning... All our animals were happy to see us.

Have you ever seen an alligator up close?
Have you ever watched a live show?
Tell me bellow!

8 comments:

  1. Finally, someone else who thinks baby alligators are cute!! My family thinks I'm crazy. xD

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All babies are cute, why wouldn't alligators be cute? XD

      Delete
  2. The baby alligators are cute!

    ~Jacie~ thebiglifechange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I’ve seen a few Alligators up kinda close at a state part. The pic from the plane is super nice too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really neat to see them up close! Thanks! :)

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...