Sunday, March 29, 2020

March 2020 Investigation

March has been a bit crazy....


From being in Florida than coming come home, to getting use to everything back home... To other crazy things in the world.


I've started playing some solitaire. It's a lot of fun. 


Yep you know came home from Florida.


Been working one my splits, though I kinda fell like I go back and forth between getting better and not.


I'm very much enjoying bullet journaling. I had to do a star wars theme this month.


My sister's cat had some more kittens.


Working with my horses. Me and Solo ^


I haven't been reading a lot this month. I've been wanting to learn French so I have been working on that. I did read a Tintin graphic novel. It was really good.
Writing has been so slow.... I am wanting to get some short stories written, but all my writing ideas are just not working, oh well. I will get this done.


I started my sewing a little bit and have started planning a lot of my blog post. Let me know if you want some travel tip posts or fashion pots in April. Or maybe some horse posts. Let me know!


Also the writing contest is off. There was no winner, because of so few of entries. 

How is your stories going? 
How was your month?
Tell me below. 

7 comments:

  1. Kittens! So cute! I keep saying I'm going to journal and then I forget. XD
    Love the Star Wars theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They are staring to open their eyes! It's quite fun, you need to try it. Thanks Skye!

      Delete
  2. The Star Wars bullet journaling is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on the splits too! (though not as often as I should be haha) We've got this! *high fives*

    Your bullet journal!! I love the idea of doing a different them every month. :o I've been considering incorporating movie quotes and things into mine, and that would be a perfect way to do it. Hmm...

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Yes we can! *high five*

      Thanks! Yes I love to do a theme every month, it is so fun! It takes a bit to find what one likes the best for a journal.;)

      Delete
  4. Wow, you have had a busy month! Love the picture of you and Solo. He looks so relaxed! I've recently started using a Bible journal, and I love how you incorporate different themes with your journal.

    http://www.pagestoremember.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to keep busy. ;) Thank you! Solo is pretty calm colt.
      Journals are quite fun. I really enjoy having a theme.

      Thanks for reading!!

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...