Sunday, March 15, 2020

My Week in Florida

I'm back from Florida, well it's been a few weeks... but here we go you can see what happened. There will be a part two, cuz, too many photos.



I flew to Florida at midnight and I got to Florida 6 in the morning. That day we mostly laid around after we go to our hotel in Kissimee Florida which is near Orlando where we flew into. Our cousins where at the same hotel so we got to visit them.


The next day we all went to Disney World!


My brother in the Millennium Falcon waiting for the ride. Where we flew in the star ship.


We got to walk threw Galaxy's Edge. Very cool looking.


This was the ATAT ^ near the Star Tours ride.


We got to watch a Indiana Jones stunt show.


I really enjoyed that so much! it was so cool!


We where in Hollywood Studios, we figured that was the best park to go to. We got to go on all the big rides which was great. 


The next day we went down to our place we where staying at Pompano Beach. Than on Sunday our cousins came down and we went to the beach together.


One of the hair styles I did that was a lot of fun. It's a very easy hair style to do. If your don't recognize it, it's Ray's hair style from the Force Awakens.


My sister tried surfing.


Fun beach picture.


Yummy yogurt ice cream from Menchies.


Went to a fiddlers shop. And my sister tried a few out violins.
Stay tuned for the next part.

What do you like to do on vacation?
Have you ever been to Florida?

Tell me bellow!!!

12 comments:

  1. It looks like you had so much fun! The Indiana Jones stunt show sounds awesome. Star Wars!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was fun for sure! It was awesome.to see the Indiana Jones show! :) Star wars was so cool! ;)

      Delete
  2. Looks like fun! I went to Florida a few years ago, but we stayed in Pensacola so didn't get to go Disney World. I really really want to go someday. The Star Wars stuff looks amazing!

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very fun! Yeah we normally go farther south. It's really cool experience, hope you get to go sometime! It's amazing!

      Delete
  3. I adore florida! I went a few years ago and loved it so much! These photos brought back a lot of fun memories. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florida is always so nice. 😆 Love Florida memories!

      Delete
  4. Looks like an amazing trip. Love the Space buns!!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Sounds like you had fun. My favorite place to go on vacation may be the beach. I have never been to Florida. I also was supposed to go to mizzouri this week before it got canceled.:-(
    I look forward to reading future content.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! The beach is one of the best places to go! That's a bummer that your trip got cancelled. :(
      Thanks for reading Shayne!

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...