Sunday, January 26, 2020

January 2020 Investigation

This month went by fairly fast with a lot of ups and downs. I would say it was a good month though.


Lets get into my monthly Investigation....


I got back into my exercising since I was finally feeling better. Writing has been slow but I've finally got a little written in my book. I also Did the Writers Games. I got to the second round but didn't win that one.


I started a bullet journal. I go this dotted journal for my birthday so I thought I would put it to use.

A page with some quotes. ^


Well I have been planning for a trip we are taking in February. It's been fun. Had my sisters birthday party. A little late, but we were sick in November.


I got my dad to read some Andrew Kalvan books. He isn't normally a reader so score there.
I read three books this month. Which was pretty good. I'm starting two more but most likely wont finish them before the month dose end.


Little Solo. Been working with him more.


Nala.  She just loves to play. It's been from negative something to the 40's here, crazy weather.


I bought myself a new camera so I can take it with me on the trip. I've also been planing some fun posts for the blog so keep reading friends. Thanks for all your support!


I hope everyone had a good January!

How was your January?
What are your plans for February?
Tell me below!

10 comments:

  1. That's neat that you started a bullet journal!! Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to the second round in TWG too... maybe next year. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Solo is adorable!! :D
    I hope your February is amazing. <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I commented when thus first came out. Turns out I only read email version haha. Lovely pictures;)

    MB> keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB> thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, haha that happens sometimes. Thanks Keturah! :D

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos! Hope you have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...