Sunday, February 9, 2020

100th Post //// My Favorites

WOw wee. 100 little posts on this blog.


I just wanted to talk about some off my favorite things and what I'm obsessing over right now.


Mustang Calenders. I really really love mustang calenders.

I'm liking some of the 90's styles that are coming back. 


I really like the NO BO brand from walmart.

I'm also obsessing over converse shoes right now. Just trying to decide what color to get. What colors do you like? Red, black, blue, or tan?


Love this book so much! Anything by this author is awesome!

The Solo Star Wars movie is a big favorite of mine. ;)


I've been having fun with my bullet journal. A favorite thing to do.

^Love the quote!


I think Lego man pictures, of him taking pictures, are so cool. I'm going to be taking more and having fun. I saw the idea on pinterest, I really want to make some kind of adventure story out of it.

What are some of your favorites?
What styles are you into?
Tell me below!! 
               
Love ya! 

10 comments:

  1. Woohoo! 100 posts!! Way to go! I haven't seen Solo yet, but I love that quote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like the movie! I do too, though I'm not sure which movie it is from. :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on 100 blog posts - that's so exciting! (And I love that Solo quote so much! <3)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 posts!!! How amazing;) this is when blogging really picks up I think ;)

    Lego pics are just a blast 😂

    MB> keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB> thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 100! I'm glad the 90's are coming back too.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...