Sunday, January 12, 2020

Week of Vintage Hair Challange

I've wanted to do this for a while and finally got a week to do it. I wanted to challenge my self to do this, because I haven't done a lot of vintage stuff in a while.


Get ready for too many pictures of me....

DAY 1


The first day I went with some victory rolls. I wasn't very year pacific becomes I was just having fun.

 DAY 2


This is one of my favorite. I did one roll in the middle up front.

 DAY 3


Here I did a bunch of little victory rolls in the front. I think you call this a poodle. 

DAY 4


I went for a more 60's or so style, kinda 30's too. 

 DAY 5


I didn't really have much of an idea today. Just kinda went with two different things.

DAY 6


Here I rapped up my hair on both sides and added a scarf with a bun in the back. 

DAY 7


Here I kinda went with a retro type look. Just two ponytails and a little Bennie.


What is your favorite way to style your hair?
Will you try the challenge?
Tell me bellow. 

10 comments:

  1. These are so cool! Which one was your favorite to do? My hair is too short to do anything with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I liked the second day style best. You'll have to grow it out a little. Vintage hair styles are best with shoulder length hair. :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a neat idea! I love looking back at some of the older hairstyles. :)

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is neat! I do too! Old hair styles are lots of fun. :)

      Delete
  3. ah what a fun idea! My favorite was definitely number four. Though I love six and seven, too ... and all the others ;)

    MB: keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB: thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun! :) I like number four a lot too! ;) thanks!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I do to! I got some fun pictures with the hair style :) .

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...