Sunday, January 19, 2020

6 Key Chain Ideas

Key chains are lots of fun. Well I think so anyway.... If you got a car and you want to have something cute with your keys, here are some ideas for you.


I've been kind of low on ideas for post, (that I have time to do I mean) so if you have any ideas, let me know.

Flashlight 


 A flashlight on a key chin can be useful.

There are a lot of flashlight types. This one is so cute!


Book/Bible
 I think this is such a special key chain.

These key chain bibles are cheep and so cute.... Got have one. Or any type of book key chain.

Fluffy

 I love this little fluffy emoji! I think it would be a great key chain decoration. Adding any type of fluffy plush key chain to your keys is sure to brighten your day.
 He is so happy! "D

Classic 
You could also go with a fancy butterfly or anything very classic type key chain.

Strap

I love this idea. Add a long strap easy to carry your keys around on.

Squishy

 Any squishy key chain is a good idea. I just love this little dragon!!!!!!
You squeeze him and his eyes pop out. 

Do you like key chains?
What is on your key chain?

Tell me bellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!


11 comments:

  1. I didn't know that they made those little books! Those are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are so cute. You should be able to find them pretty easy.

      Delete
  2. The squishy ones are always so fun to play with. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Love the first one specially, you never know when you'll need a flashlight.

    Loren | plaidandsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I think a flashlight is handy to sure.

      Delete
  4. So cute! I've had the same key chain since I was 11. An Amish girl gave it to me in Kentucky.

    MB> keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB> thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of key chains you get when you don't use them yet. :)

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...