Thursday, June 13, 2019

Quote vs. Quote Tag

Another tag, this should be fun... I just hope I can find some good quotes.




Rules:

1. Thank the person who tagged you and link back to his or her post.  Thanks Keturah!


2. Find at least 3 quotes you disagree with.  Ok.


3. Briefly explain why you disagree with each, and counter it with another quote. That shall be interesting.


4. Tag whoever you like. 
5. Include the graphic somewhere in your post.


I could probably just give you the quotes and you could probably figure it out on you own... Alright I'll do the tag normally.

No. 1


#quotes #learning #mind | via @learningmindcom | learning-mind.com

I mean this quote could go toward a good thought, but really we should think about others.


Just say it, this is an awesome quote.

No. 2
50 Best Life Success & Motivational Quotes ever, Life, Motivation, Success,  Dreams & Success CLICK the image for more Motivation by @theviennablog  #quotes #quote #successquotes #businessquotes #motivationalquotes  #pinterestquotes #quoteoftheday #Motivation #Inspiration #business  #inspirational #positivethinking #theviennablog #Love #Success #amazingquotes #quoteoftheday #leadership #stronger #positive #dreams #wealth #hardwork

Come on this is so not true. What is the result of life? Think about it. 

Toby Mac #speaklife #faith #godisincontrol

 God should be the result of life.

No. 3

Inspirational Quotes About Strength : QUOTATION – Image : Quotes Of the day – Description Its closer Sharing is Caring – Don’t forget to share this quote !

When is being heartless a good thing? Shouldn't we always love? 

300 Motivational and Inspirational Quotes 252

What did God create us for? To be heartless or love? It's to love, show Yahweh's light, and be a disciple...You get the idea. lol 

Extra quote for you.....


The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing....
***all pics from Pinterest. 

I actually enjoyed this tag way more than I thought I would! I think the quotes are really aesthetic. Hope you enjoyed reading. 
I Tag, Brooklyne  and anyone wearing a Quote shirt, who has not done this tag. 

Which was your favorite likable and unlikable quote?
Do you want to try this tag?
Tell me below, and do the tag if you want, I tag you. 

14 comments:

  1. This is such a fun tag! Thanks for tagging me!!! ;)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun! Your welcome Brookyle! I look forward to seeing your answers!

      Delete
  2. oooooooohhh my your quotes ARE awesome! I really love your first and third examples ;D

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this is so cool -- an awesome tag! I've been looking for post inspiration and I just may steal the tag from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you think so! I look forward to seeing the tag! ;)

      Delete
  4. Me: A ha. I'm not wearing a quote shirt *glances down smugly* OK never mind. I guess you'll be seeing this tag from me sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;)
      Ooo, can't wait to see what you come up with for quotes!

      Delete
  5. Great post! Congrats on the nomination :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite It was the second quote darling.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...