Thursday, June 20, 2019

My Summer Lookbook (with a little bit of vintage)

I have seen some lookbooks on YouTube and thought it would be cool to do a lookbook on my blog.



I like dressing vintage so you will get some vintage looks as well as a mix of modern outfits. This should be fun. I hope you get some up ideas for your own summer shopping or outfit matching.

First outfit...

I kinda went with a 40's look. I'm not really a pro at the exact look, but it is fun to get smoothing close that is still easy to wear. 


Shirt from Walmart. 


Shoes, maybe Jcpenny. 


Skirt came from Thread Up. An online thrift store. 


Black purse was a gift. 


Second outfit....


Rainy summer days? This is a fun look. 


Got the rain jacket from Walmart.


Shoes you can find on Amazon. They are awesome cowboy rain boots!  Leggings also from walmart.



Third outfit....


I think this is my favorite. I was looking for a some what of a adventure 30's look.


Vest and shirt were from thrift stores. 


Boots and pants from Jcpenny.




Fourth outfit....


Here I was going for a 60's or 70's look. 


Skirt I made myself. Headband from Walmart.


Shoes from Jcpenny. I think. 


Shirt I got from a thrift store.



Fifth outfit.....

 I was in a rush to get this one together. I would say I have a little 70's in this outfit.


Top was a gift. 

 Skirt from Jcpenny.

 Shoes I got from thrift store. I also forgot to get a pic of them up close.

Sixth outfit....


I was going for a 50's look. 


Shirt thrift. Shorts from Jcpenny. I think you might be seeing a pattern...


Shoes I think Shopco or Jcpenny. 


I hope you liked this. And maybe got some ideas for summer fashion. If you have anymore questions about the outfits or makeup ask in the comments. I would love to tell you more.

Which was your favorite outfit?
What do you like to wear in the summer?
 Do you like lookbooks?
Tell me below.

12 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! And your outfits are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea what a lookbook is, but this was still fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is on YouTube, people show their fun outfits. Glad you liked it Julain! :)

      Delete
  3. Fun post!! Love all your outfits, but really like the third and fourth ones ... and that pic of you in your gold coat sticking your head off of the side of the tractor is super cute.

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like those too! Thanks! I had a lot of fun with the pictures! :)

      Delete
  4. Cute pictures! My favorite was definitely the lemon skirt. (I think those are lemons? Can't really tell, but it's cute either way. xD) I loved the third outfit as well. Super cute!

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep those are lemons! I am obsessed with lemons right now. I really enjoyed putting together the third outfit! Thanks Emily!

      Delete
  5. Oh, I really like the fourth outfit! ;) Great post!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...