Sunday, March 31, 2019

March Investigation

This month has been really busy from the contrast of coming home from Florida to 4-H meetings. I had good days and bad days, all in all this month went really fast.


The beginning of March I was still in Florida. I already did a post on everything that happened in Florida so I wont talk about it to much.
Went to Key West that was cool. The sand is white-er there. 


Flew home/ got a window seat. The airport experience was very cool. Great book writing reference. 

 Lovely flowers.

We came home to no water, so that was crazy. Got to talk to my grandma, who lives down the road, bout the trip; that was nice. She is the best grandmother! We also had to take showers at here house. Thankfully it was only four days without water. Dad got it fixed quickly.
It was snowy when we first got home; it was very snowy. I didn't get a picture. I don't know why.

All the snow has all melted now and it is fairly nice. Yes it feels like spring! It is flooding in some areas because the snow has melted so fast. It has been 50 degrees some days. The mud is not fun, yet thanks to the ever helpful wind the mud will be gone soon. I don't know why, but summer is coming so fast, all of a sudden, and I am not ready for that. Okay I am, but not, because I have a Million things to DO.
My sweet Nola playing with a pine cone.

Some of the things I have been doing is sewing, school, knitting, cleaning, going to 4-H meetings. Course feeding horses. And riding bare back a little. 

Some of this month has been good and some of it a little stressful. Yes, why stressful? Cuz my sewing has been slow and I want to get that done before the end of May and I feel like that will not happen.
I so want to get out of school too. I hope to get my math done in the middle of April.

I have gotten some writing done, probably not as much as I should. Also did not finish any books... I am reading one. 
I have started back up, editing my third book. For some reason editing the first draft calms my nerves. I thing it is because I like doing that better than some other things I NEED to do. Yeah I know I am crazy. I do need to edit too, it just dose not have due date. 
4-H has been on my mind a lot, I need to get some things done, for 4-H. Like write a speech and sew and knit and ride. 


I should mention: I ordered some poetry books. Next Sunday (if I am ready) I will be doing a giveaway. I might have the books by then, but it could be two weeks before they get to me.
                                                                      ↠↠
I am a fan of NASA stuff now.
I made my first order on my own. Yeah I was scared. I got a laptop that is small so I can take writing/ editing and blogging with me. 
Ant Man is my favorite superhero. I know that was random. It is true, and for some reason I have a mission on my mind to make my own ANT MAN suit. So we will see how that goes. See I do things like this to get rid of stress. Okay maybe the real reason is, you see my brother is making an Iron Man suit out of cardboard. I think it is cool and I want to make my own superman suit. 
                                                                🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍
Yes crazy me is putting more on my plate. I hope this wasn't too much of a rant. It has been an interesting month. Do I say more?
Keep being a detective you all! Blessings! 
                                                                   ↠↠↠ 
Also on the first of April google+ is closing please make sure you continue to follow me. Not sure how everything is going happen with it closing but I would appreciate it if you stayed following. THANKS!

What have you been up to? 
How was your month? 
Tell me below! I do want to know how your month was. 

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Its great that you had such a great trip. so lucky that you got to be near horses! This month was full of studding, studying and baking.
    Loren | Plaid & Sugar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a fun trip! I love horses they are so fun! Baking sounds fun! I haven't baked in a while. :)

      Delete
  2. Loved hearing about your trip! It sounds like you had a blast!
    Liked seeing pictures of your horses!
    Fun month wrap up! <3
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was a awesome trip!
      They are great horses!
      Thanks for reading Brooklyn!

      Delete
  3. I love the pictures! Especially the one of Nola . . . <3

    Great post! I hope your April is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a cute dog :)!

      Thanks Nicole! Hope your April is awesome!!

      Delete
  4. Your trip looks like it was fun! Have a great April, friend. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome! Thanks Gray have a great April as well! <3

      Delete
  5. You are definitely my cousin with your ambitious, workaholic spirit! Love it! Looks like this month was full for you ... hope you can meet your deadlines and accomplish all your goals. And an Ant Man suit sounds fun ;)

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I seem to have a lot of things I like to do. ;)
      It was a full month. Thank you Keturah! I hope to get everything done. :P
      Yes, though I think it is going to be harder than I first thought.

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...