Thursday, March 28, 2019

New Books I Want To Read

There are some new books that just came out or are coming out that I want to read. I normally don't read new books until they are a few years old. But hopefully I will get to read some of these before they are a year old. LOL.



The Boy Who Steals Houses by C.G. Drews

40170373

     I already have this one pre-ordered so I know I will get to read this book. I just love the cover! I have wanted to read more blogger's books and this one looks so good! I will be doing a review when I finish reading it. This is a contemporary, that's what I read. 

Another Kingdom By Andrew Klavan 

38724307

 Andrew Klavan is one of my favorite authors. I am always waiting for a new book of his to come out. So yes I can't wait to read this one. I have not got it yet, soon though, soon. This one is a sic-fi book, full of mystery stuff and action. I love all the action in Andrew's book. I am jumping up and down....

Within These Lines by Stephanie Morrill

40556592

      I have been withing for this book to come out for a while. I always thought it sounded cool. I even suggested a part idea to the author. I wonder if it got in the book. Anyway I hope I get to read it. If you don't know already this is a historical romance. I think there is some mystery in it too. 

Live Without You by Sarah Grace Grzy 

43628921

  I love the cover of this one. I keep hearing good things about it and I really want to read it! I know it has been out for a few months. I was tempted to join in on the book tour but I didn't end up doing it. I am excited to read it! This is a contemporary romance.

The Strange Case of Willoughby Spalding by Megan Wilcox

44300065

   This was published not too long ago. I follow Meg's blog and enjoy reading her posts. This is a short story, a mystery, and I love mysteries. I am excited to read it when I buy it. Hopefully that is not to far in the future.  It also has a cool cover!

Murder in the City of Liberty by Rachel McMillan 

Murder in the City of Liberty  -     By: Rachel McMillan

  Okay this one is the second in the series and I haven't read the first one. I want to read both of them. This one will be out sometime soon... not sure when. I hope I get to read this cool looking mystery. I am going to be full of mystery if I ever end up reading all the mystery books I want to read. This one is historical mystery around the time before World War 2 starts.

🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍

All these books have super cool covers which make them a treasure. I hope they are all awesome reads as well. 

Do you want to read any of these?
Have you read any of these?
Do you recommend any new books?

12 comments:

  1. Ooo, these all sound so good! And ADFGHJKL THE BOY WHO STEALS HOUSES I CANNOT WAIT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Really want to read them all! ;) The Boy Who Steals Houses is almost here, it is out on the 4th of April! ;D

      Delete
  2. Within These Lines is one I'm hoping to read soon! Looks amazing!
    That is really cool that your suggestion might be in it! If it is, you should let us know what part. :D
    It's in my library, so I'm excited to get it ordered!
    Aww, thanks for including my book! I'm chuffed to see it on a to-be-read list! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you know once I read Within These Lines, if my suggestion is in the book. ;) It would be nice if my library had the book.
      Your welcome! I do want to read your book!

      Delete
  3. Ooh--I've been wanting to read The Boy Who Steals Houses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have been waiting for it to come out for two months! ;)

      Delete
  4. Hey, I preorder the Boy Who Steals Houses, too! It will be so fun to compare reviews! Also, I didn't know you helped read Within These Lines ... what did you suggest? I have an advanced copy, so I already read it ... and can loan it to you, if you like ;D

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, cool! It will be fun to compare reviews!:)
      I just suggested a part I thought might be some conflict in the book Within These Lines. That was a while ago when Stephanie was first talking about her book on Go Teen Writers.
      That would be cool, but it would be expensive to ship. ;)

      Delete
  5. I've heard of some of these, but not others! They all look good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of them are fairly new. I hope you look into them! ;)
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  6. Amazing post i neef to start reading

    Jadieegosh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I too have been busy and have not been reading much. ;)

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...