Thursday, January 31, 2019

January Investigation

The last day in January, did this month go fast!!! It was a great, crazy month. Hope every one had a good first part of the new year!




A lot went on this month, I painted my fingernails and had a fun time with my cousin.


Did hard geometry of course. (this is my last year in school)

Worked on cutting out my pattern for my sewing project. I will be doing a post on that soon.

Had some good breakfast shakes


Read 4 books. Did a review post on two of them. Night Break, and The Giant Killer. I read Pilgrim's Progress for school. All of them were good. I Just finished a book called Bella at Midnight, It was so good. I think it is my new favorite fairy tale.  

Lovely snow days.

Awesome pics!


Got payed. 
Dyed my hair again. Did a post on that. 

Entered a poetry contest. GOT SELECTED! very excited about this! My poem will be in a published book I am so happy!!!! Will tell you more on that soon. 

Wrote a short story "Flowers Have Mysteries" and entered into the blog battles.  Haven't wrote a lot lately. Still working on my West Rover story. Editing my Lawrence-book-mystery. Writing a short story that is now 26 pages long. 
Trying to think about publishing stuff and keep putting it off.

Went to work last Thursday and had a crazy flight. ( I fly pipelines with my dad)
The airplane started leaking oil all over the windshield. We had just passed a dirt airstrip that my dad had landed at before, we landed there. Just in time. It took a while before we got someone to help us get to a phone ( we forgot the cellphone). Called mom to bring tools to fix the airplane. We got the airplane fixed and back home.
The next day we had to finish the pipeline. Very nervously we took off and started flying the pipeline. Once in a while we could smell smoke because the left over oil was falling on hot pipes. We got through the pipeline when we heard a funny noise in the engine. I had no idea what it was. We did get back home and landed. I was so thankful. We found out the exhaust piece had broken. Dad plans to fix that soon and the plane will be ready to fly again.


Lots has happened not sure if I can remember it all.....

Started a Ballet exercises doing dancing and a 30 day Splits challenge.

We got a big wind storm it was 30 mile winds for 3 days; it has finally stopped. Not fun, so cold.

Well the last of my news. but not least: We are planning a trip to Florida, I am getting excited; we will be going in February; we have been planning early, everything is about set. We are going on an airline. I haven't been on one that I can remember so it will be a cool experience. I will still be blogging, more or less I will have things planned out and the post will be scheduled. I will still be able to reply to all your comments.
I may be taking a break right before the trip. I will warn you when that comes.
So stay tuned.

Alright I have a few questions about what I should call my monthly review. What do you all like best? January Investigation, Monthly Up Date, Monthly Rap Up, or just pictures of the month? Want me to mix it up like I have been doing? Tell me People.

What have you been up to this month?
Has the new year sunk in yet?
Tell me below.....

10 comments:

  1. Wow, you had an eventful January! I'm glad that you and your dad are alright. Have a fun trip!!

    I like January Investigation the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I guess so :). We are glad as well. Thank you I will have fun on the trip!

      Ok super!

      Delete
  2. Fun monthly wrap up post! Sounds like you were pretty busy!
    Your dog is so cute!
    I hope you have a fun trip to Florida! We went there last year and it was a lot of fun!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! :)
      Yes she is, she is going on 6 months.
      Thanks, oh cool! We went there 3 years ago. Now we get to go again!

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited to here more about your poem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it!! I will explain more on an announcement post :).

      Delete
  4. I hope your February is just as good and better than this month.

    Congrats on the poetry!! And I hope your trip is amazing. <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a good February as well!

      Thank you so much!! We plan to have some fun ;)

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a good month! All the pictures are awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...