Thursday, December 27, 2018

What I have Been Listening To

This is going to be a different monthly up date than last time 


This month has went by so fast! It was a great month got a lot done. Had my moms birthday. I finished the dress I was sewing so I will be starting my big project so you will be seeing posts about that. So excited!!!!! 

Now some music I have been listening this month. Hope you enjoy!


"Everything" by TobyMac


One of my favorite songs of his new album.


"Overflow"
This one is so fun to dance to



"Money" by O The Larceny 

This is fun.


"Eye On It" by TobyMac

Love fast songs. 


"Run Devil Run" by Crowder

YOU GOT TO DACE TO THIS ONE

"Prove It" (feat. KB) by Crowder

fun fun....
I have been listening to all the album songs but these are just a few of my favorite. Don't want to over load you :). 

What have you been listening to this month?
Do you like any of these songs?
Tell me below. Rock it!

4 comments:

  1. Love TobyMac! I love all these songs, but haven't heard of O The Larceny before. I really like that song though . . . ;)


    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I found out about the band O The Larceny from writefury. I really like their first album.
      TobyMac is my favorite band :).

      Delete
  2. Ooh, Crowder's songs are so much fun, I went to a concert he was performer at once and he really can sing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he can! I have one of this songs stuck in my head right now ;). That would be cool to go to a concert of his, Gray.

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...