Thursday, November 22, 2018

Mystery Books Part 2



Fun Mysteries here we are. These are all mystery books for anyone. Quick and enjoyable.



The Hardy Boys Series
by Franklin W. Dixon 

The Tower Treasure (Hardy Boys, #1)


The first book The Tower Treasure starts the Hardy Boys Mysteries. I have read a lot of the Hardy boy book not all of them most of them. Some of the first ones were written in the 1920's. In the seventies they started revising them. The Hardy Boys Frank and Joe are always finding a mystery to solve.
 Many different ghost writer wrote the Hardy boys. Franklin w. Dixon was a fake name. I think the first and second book should be read first but after that it doesn't really matter which book you decide to read.

Some of my favorite books are: Wile the Clock Ticked #11, What Happened at Midnight #10, Clue of the Broken Blade #21, The Ghost of Skeleton Rock #37, and The Masked Monkey #51. Just to name a few, they are all good!

πŸ”Ž

The Baker Family Adventure series
by C.R. Hedgcock
Summer of Suspense (Baker Family Adventures #1)

Summer of Suspense being the first.  This series was written by a homeschooler.  They are a fun series about the Baker Family as they solve mysteries and go on adventures learning lessons along the way.
I haven't read the first one in a while, but it is a favorite. The last one I read, The Treacherous Trail was very exciting. Her stories get better and better.
Join Phil, Andy, Abby, and Tom on an adventure of a life time as they battle the bad guys and learn to trust in God.

πŸ”Ž

Half- Moon Investigators
by Eoin Colfer
Half-Moon Investigations

This is a stand alone book packed full of fun mystery and a 13 year old detective.

I found this book at a Good Will store and decided to get it. It didn't disappoint. This is a great funny mystery that anyone would enjoy.

Fletcher Moon is good at sniffing out mysteries. He even has a detective badge for completing his Internet class. Soon a class mate at school asks him to solve a mystery than his badge goes missing. All clues point to one family. When Fletcher is framed for a serious crime this Irish boy must crack the case and he only has 24 hours. What will happen?
This story gives plenty of room to let you guess. But you will never guess. It is so surprising, a little crazy, but awesome.

πŸ”Ž

The Name of this Book is Secret
by Pseudonymous Bosch
The Name of This Book Is Secret (Secret, #1)


This is not your normal mystery but there is mystery, and secrets. It is a series but I don't know the name of the series. Okay, I just found out but it is a secret no really it is. The Secret series. It is a super fun series and the author makes it a cool read.

I would tell you more and maybe the real name of the book but it is a secret. The adventures of Max-Ernest and Cass is secret as they try to stop a society from some evil secrets. These books are not good for you and if you read them it is too late.
Really, though, read them they are cool books with lots of mystery. 

πŸ”Ž

The Nancy Drew Sleuth Book
by Carolyn Keene
        The Nancy Drew Sleuth Book: Clues to Good Sleuthing (Nancy Drew Mystery Stories, #0)                                               

This is a fun book, full of short stories and sleuthing knowledge. If you want to learn about codes and Fingerprinting stuff this is a interesting book to read it gets you started with codes yet somethings are not very realistic.
This is a one of the only Nancy Drew books I have read. It is mostly because I like the Hardy boys, they have a lot more action.
There is plenty of activities in this book for fun detective work.  I recommended for a starters sleuth guide.

                                             πŸ”ŽπŸ”ŽπŸ”ŽπŸ”ŽπŸ”ŽπŸ”ŽπŸ”ŽπŸ”Ž


Any questions about the books? Which one looks the best? Tell me below. 

Hope you try them all or one.  Next week will be a monthly up date so be back for that.

4 comments:

  1. Jerushah is reading Hardy Boys now! And that "The Name Of This Books Is Secret" looks so fun!

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good:). It is fun! I learned some interesting things from Th Name of this Book is Secret.

      Delete
  2. Yesss, the Hardy Boys books were so good! I own . . . four, I think? And The Secret Series is also amazing! Which book was your favorite! I really enjoyed the third.....probably because of all the chocolate mentions. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes love them I want to read some of the original books written in the 1920's. Funny thing I own 14 but two are #19.

      Hmmm, I liked them all but the chocolate one was probably the best one. I should reread the series. ;)

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...