Thursday, November 29, 2018

Monthly Update November









The month of November has gone by fast! It has been a busy month from writing to 4-H to starting this blog.




                                     In writing things 

In writing, I have been working on a adventure story. I'm in the middle getting close to the end. Some days I have been writing a lot and other days not a lot.
                                                                    ✯✯✯✯✯✯
I also have been editing The Historian's Secret. Right in the middle of that one as well. It hasn't been too hard, but it sure takes a while. You can see my board here.
                                                                 
I have been planning the third JAKE detectives book. I hope to have it ready after I'm done writing my WIP.
                                                                 
Also been trying to think up a poem for a contest. And a short story for a different contest I just found out about.


                                                            Books I have read

I have read 2 books this month.

Hostage Run by Andrew Klavan

 Hostage Run (Mindwar, #2)


Game Over by Andrew Klavan
Game Over (Mindwar, #3)

I finished the Mindwar Trilogy.  I loved both books. I  love all of Klavan's books.

I am reading The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding. I haven't read much, it seems interesting so far.
The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding (T…

                                          In life

Went to some 4-H meetings.
                                                        ❆❆❆❆❆❆

Started this blog.

Started training for a flying job I will be doing with my dad. It is flying the pipelines dad will be flying while I have to look at the pipe line looking for oil leaks. And I have to take pictures and make reports. 
                                                                      ❆❆❆❆

Went to achievement day. I won Top Senior horse  member for the most participation of my age group.


And over all horse member. I got a belt buckle and will be getting a saddle. So exciting!!! Also got a door prized.


Training my puppy, Nola. Playing with her.

Sewing a dress for my sister. It has been going slow...

Had my sister's birthday and thanksgiving on Saturday. Had a lot of people over, it was fun!

Went hunting for the first time. On the first day we saw a few dear and my brother shot at one but missed. On the last day of hunting season we hunted most of the day. Walked like two miles across our whole property but didn't get close to the buck we saw. Lugging a gun along is tiring. Later after a brake we went out driving again looking for a deer. We saw a nice big buck and I aimed for it. It kept moving so I didn't get it. We ended up driving closer and I shot a smaller buck. It was a lot of work to cut up all the meat. I cut my self twice. My first buck on the last day of hunting season. I think that is cool!

Been working with my horse, doing a little bare back. It is hard to ride in the winter.

Started a Goodreads account.



You will probably be reading this while I am flying pipeline.
Hope everyone had a good month!

What have you been doing this month? Have you ever went hunting? How has writing been going for you? Tell me below. Always love reading your comments.









4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy November! Goodreads is fun ;D I just finished NaNo and my fourth novel, ALL THE OTHER GIRLS.

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, really busy. Oh that is awesome! Some day I hope to NaNo.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a busy November! I love your belt buckle! And your puppy is adorable!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is my first belt buckle to win. She is a cut puppy and so lovable. Also very bouncy. ;)

      Delete

Every comment is loved. Thank you for being kind. I will always reply so come back, I love to get to know my readers.

It's Almost August

 How is more than half the year gone by? I've been enjoying the summer. I love summer.  It's been a very rainy year which is so grea...